Ch-1

In the depths of hell, a gigantic castle can be found. There lived a certain Demon named Lucius Vanth Aurelius. The most powerful Demon that can defeat any living being there is, earning the title of 'Demon God' feared by all. Demons, archdemons, angels, archangels, Dragons, Devils, Devil Satans, Fallen Angels, all of them are afraid of him...........

Knowing he can defeat all of them combined ....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"This place is so goddamn boring" a certain silver haired male groaned. This is Lucius Vanth Aurelius, the one titled as the Demon god.

He woke up from his deep slumber a month ago and still remembers how crystal clear.

[FLASHBACK]

(Lucius' POV)

My eyes snapped open and was met with the CIELing of my room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and ruffled my silver hair. I swung my legs to the side of my bed, stood up, and went to the bathroom for a long relaxing bath.

1 hour later...

"Ahh~, that hit the spot" I moaned as I stretched my body. I put on a new pair of my dark green tunic.

After putting it on, I walked around my castle

A/n: its obviously not mine, all pictures are from the real owners

I noticed that it was deathly silent here, only my shoes are the ones making sounds. I grew curious and opened a random window.

My eyes widen in surprise as there was NO demons around, the previous lively houses are now ruins.

"What the fuck did just happen while I'm asleep?"

I stared at my supposed kingdom. I closed the window and head to my throne room and sat on the big luxurious chair "Its gonna be boring here..." I grumbled

You know...I don't really care about them, all I remember from demons were...

Tsk, past is past, let's not talk about it anymore...

Besides...

They're all dead.

[PRESENT TIME]

(Third person's POV)

And there he is, just sitting on his chair doing various weird sitting positions when suddenly got a bright idea.

"THAT'S IT!!" Lucius yelled excitedly

"I haven't been in the human realm before, might as well live there, maybe something interesting might happen there."