Chapter 5

Camila P.O.V

"She doesn't look suicidal."

I facepalmed. "Dinah stop judging people by their looks. Ya know just because she doesn't look it doesn't mean she isn't." 

Dinah said something back but I didn't hear,i was wondering. Why would someone so pretty want to do something so ugly? 

"Whatever Dinah i'm going home. I have work and school tomorrow." I told her dragging out the and. 

She laughed and playfully shoved me. "Sucks for you, see ya tomorrow kid." 

I smiled and begun walking home. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed thinking about The raven haired girl Lauren. She was beautiful And I couldn't wrap my head around possible scenarios for someone like her to want to hurt themselves. But then again I didn't even know her so it didn't matter. 

I sighed running my hand throuh my hair. I still wondered.

But before I could wonder anymore my mother called me to take out the garbage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

LAUREN P.O.V

I couldn't breathe. I just wanted somewhere to sleep for the night that was it. That's all i wanted. But..but i come across her, and them, and now their telling me to leave. And where the hell am I supposed to go. Back home. I internally scoffed. Fuck no.

"Zayn, you know her? What is she doing here. Lauren you can't be here." Normani looked at me with concern and fear laced into her eyes

I rolled mine at her. "Yea obviously  I can't be here." I closed my eyes trying to control myself. What was i gonna do?

Without saying anything I walked away, I walked out the building. I walked across the street. I walked without knowing where I was, or where I was going. 

I sat down on the curb near a few nice houses,closing my eyes. All was going good until I heard someone scream behind me.

"Holy shit." she yelled. "You scared the fuck out of me. Lauren?"

The girl looked familiar but I couldn't wrap my head around to who she was.

I looked at her. "Do i know you?"

"Well yes, no. Not really today you bumped into a pole. Remember?"

"Ohh, yes." Before she could say anything else i waved a small goodbye, picked up my bags and began to walk....until i heard

"Wait. Wha-what are you doing out so late?" 

"Nothing, finding a park bench to sleep on probably."

"Why?"

"Because, look can i go? Thank you" i asked her kind of rudely"

"You could stay here if you would like, I know I don't know you but I don't want anyone sleeping on park benches,"

"Do you invite the homeless to sleep here too?" i asked wondering why this chick wont let me go.

"Well n-no bu-"

"Okay then I should go."

"WAIT, come on its frezzing."

"I have a hoodie."

"the benches are wet."

"I love water." The small girl rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, come on." the brunette pouted her lips. I rolled my eyes but gave in.

"Okay where am i sleeping."