Chapter 3

Lauren POV

I walked away from the two, with my heart slamming in my chest. I'm just known as the one girl who tried to kill herself. I wish I acually done it. I mean I have nothing to live for. I have no freinds nor family. And now I don't even have a place to stay.

I walked up to the old rusty motel. This wasn't the best place to stay, but it was the only place.

I walked to the inside front lobby, telling them the necessary information to get my room. She assigned me the very last room.

I walked along the dark hallways flinching as the lights flickered on and off like a horror movies. I stooped abruptly when I heard a loud footstep behind me. Then I heard more. I walked a little faster until I was stop by a boy a little older than me.

"Hey darling. What cha doin here?" He smiled creepily at me. I tried pushing through him but I was pulled back by another guy who looked a little older than the both of us.

"I-I'm just trying to get to my room." I stuttered out. He looked me up and down.

"Why got to your room when you can come to ours?" He gently traced my jawline making me flinch. "I mean we can play a little...tag team don't cha think?"

"Brad, Rider we wa-" another guy came in from ...I don't even know where and looked between us. He looked at the guy in front of me, who was tan and very tall. He had jet black hair that was slicked back.

He then turned to the guy behind me. "Who is she?"

"Just some girl who agreeded to tag team with is." He smirked at me.

I yanked myself from his arms. "I didn't agree to shit."

"Lauren?" I heard a deep voice from behind me. Damn where the fuck are these people coming from.

I turned my head to the sound. "Zayn." He eyed me.

"What are you doing. Brad, Rider go on somewhere."

They turned to leave but no before whispering a "we can never have fun." I rolled my eyes.

"I uh-I came to stay here for the night."

"Why?" He questioned. "I mean don't you have a home?"

"Yea, of course. I just- it's complicated."

"You can't be here." He wales towards me looking around before wrapping his arm around me, walking to the end of the hall.

"Wh-Why not?"

"Because some business is going down."

"Lauren." I heard ANOTHER voice.

I turned around annoyed.

I stopped in my tracks. What was she doing here?