The Tea

Y/N's pov
"Your fault?" I asked, at the edge of my seat.

"I kind of loved you a lot too. I did a lot of numbers to your songs and I kind of got him to start listening to your band. I guess I started it all," she seemed embarrassed. And started hiding her face slightly with her hair, letting it fall in front of her face.

"That's not your fault! I totally appreciate that so much and in no way would I blame you!" I rubbed her arm, trying to show her that I wasn't angry.

"But I did kind of make him like it a bit too much. He was a casual fan, but I loved you so much he began to want to beat me to everything. He wanted to be the bigger fan and win over me at everything,"

"Oh my god," I mumbled.

"After he realized that drag was a part of the lgbtq+ community, he got mad and accused me of being a lesbian. I was closeted specifically towards him at the time because he was so weird about it and knew nothing. He got angry too easily in a weird way. Me denying this probably only made him more homophobic."

I took this information close to my heart and I knew I would never forget it. I decided to put it to the side, and still enjoy my night. Everyone had a day off and stayed in town for another day, so they followed us back to the buses. We all went to my bus and everyone was asleep, the whole night they continued to attempt to sleep through all of our screaming.

Most of the night Y/N was draped around me, still trying to stay awake. She laughed even louder as she was half asleep and drowsy. Miz Cracker, who was constantly screaming that it was time for dinner and that she was a woman, also rested on me. That didn't stop her from screaming though. We all eventually fell asleep around the couches and the floor in the middle of a truth or dare game.

Around 7:30 in the morning there was a loud bang, I jumped and murmured actual nonsense. Andy marched onto the bus and tapped me and someone else violently.

A/n: it's 2 in the morning but I'm not really tired yet and I still have a bunch of pre-written chapters so here you go! Hope you love. Don't forget to comment and vote. (Check out my other stories too :))))))