Elizabeth and Sam

Andy's pov
I️ loved watching Y/N preform. Every time I️ watched, it got better. I️ never got tired of the same five songs. Everyday more people recognized me. People would ask me for pictures so often it was like I️ was actually preforming. Too bad I️ can't, but at least I'm friends with all of my idols.

Today Elizabeth was panicking because she thought her boyfriend, Sam, was cheating on her. Sam was back home because of his ridiculous job. He made YouTube videos where they messed with haunted shit and devils and stayed overnight places. They also went on exotic vacations a lot. I️t was stupid and I️ did not like him for it. Other than that I️ haven't met him, he seemed nice though.

YouTube should be for reviews, editing and music. Not for stupid shit that gets you paid a ton for no effort or work. I️ haven't uploaded a video for about six months now, I️ didn't upload often. I️ didn't check how many views I️ got normally, but I️ heard that I️ got a lot more thanks to Y/N and her incredible fame. I️ loved her so much.

Although they're both not at their house too often due to touring and vacation, she thinks he only started cheating now. Elizabeth thinks Sam is cheating on her with random girls, and her enemies from high school. This hurt her more than anything had ever.

He knew that these people were her enemies, so what would make him cheat on her with them of all people? I️t couldn't have been a coincidence, he KNEW those people specifically thanks to Elizabeth. I️ could never see myself doing that, not to Y/N, not to anyone else. Not that I️ would ever date anyone else seriously.

Elizabeth ranted and yelled about how mad she was at Sam. Y/N gave her pillows to hit and ice cream to eat. I️ watched and occasionally glanced at them from the bunk I️ had with Y/N.

An hour later Emergancy Exit had to go on stage. Elizabeth wiped her tears away and covered the redness all over her face with makeup. I️ helped Y/N get organized by putting the rest of the ice cream back into the freezer and putting the pillows back where they originally were.

We all ran to the stage as fast as we could, trying to dodge as many fans as possible as we were in a rush. When they played their songs, Elizabeth had more energy than ever. Her hair flowed gracefully as she let all of her emotion out. Every strum and motion she made looked like she was an angel as she gave off emotional vibes. Her vibes were angry and poured out of her. Her face more beautiful than ever, taking away all of the attention away from Y/N.

I️ wasn't aware of what I️ was feeling. I only knew that it wasn't wrong.

A/N - Hello I️ haven't updated in a while but now what I'm rewriting will be more dramatic and so much better! Don't worry I'll be more productive. I'm also imagining Sam as Sam Golbach from Sam and Colby.
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Byeeeeeee.