Time For Dinner

Y/N's pov
The show was so much fun and Brianna had a friend who knew some of the queens there so we got to hang out with them. Brianna and I hit it off with them all really well from the beginning, so we all went out to a fancy restaurant once they were all out of drag. Y/N was a woman who was also a drag queen. She didn't directly talk to me but did speak in the conversation, not avoiding me entirely.

As soon as all of our food came one of them screamed "Okay Katelyn, time for dinner!" I was sitting right next to her and I'm extremely jumpy. I was so startled by this, I gasped loud as hell and jumped nearly out of my seat. From that moment on, everyone didn't just like me, they loved me. Apparently I was 'charming'. Maybe that will help me crack the code to why everyone is in love with me.

When our food was taken away and we had just ordered our dessert, it was 3 in the morning. Y/N, who was sitting next to me, decided to start a conversation. Almost the entire time there was a group conversation, and there also was at this moment, she just pulled herself out. "Y/N, I heard about this drama with Andy and I just wanted to say I'm sorry,"

"Why would you need to apologize?" I asked, seeming to come off extremely innocent. Y/N's dark brown hair was a medium length and had a natural wave. She wore it down and put a small amount of eyeliner on before leaving. She had on a Lady Gaga t-shirt dress with a pastel pink belt and she seemed exhausted.

"I was dating Andy right before he went into he with you. He literally broke up with me the day he left." She said, almost ashamed.

"Oh my god. He was dating someone? This is so weird." I admitted, almost feeling my head mentally start to fall.

"It was honestly so weird seeing him love someone with the same name as you so much. I mean, it's my biological name too."

"Why do you seem so guilty though? He was kind of creepy, and still kind of is. So why would it be your fault?"

"Because it kind of is my fault,"

A/N: hi! I'm feeling pretty miserable right now but I felt like uploading (this was already written) and I haven't reread this so I hope it's not rly bad! Don't forget to vote and comment!