Walking In Town

(A/N I read something like this I've decide to write something around the same idea but I'm going to make it very different)

Y/N's POV
I'm in a super awesome band called Emergancy exit. We have over ten million followers on Instagram, and it's extremely exciting.

I'm the lead singer and I also play guitar. Elizabeth also plays guitar and back up vocals. Johnnie plays the bass, and Kyle plays the drums and also back up vocals.

We got added to warped tour this year and we were over joyed.

Elizabeth and I were walking in town and casually looking in all of the stores.

"OH FUCK!" Elizabeth screamed, checking the notification on her phone.

"What's hippity happening?" I asked.

"My dumb sister said she needs me to come over immediately, and she said I can't bring anyone." Elisabeth complained.

"Awhhhhh I hope everything is well. You also better fucking call me after you find out what happened." I demanded, laughing.

She got into her car and drove off.

I decided to walk to Walgreens to see what new makeup they had.

Suddenly as I was walking, someone extremely tall accidentally walked into me.

"Sorry." I said almost immediately

"Sorr-OHMYFUCKINGODYOUREY/N." The tall guy said quickly, and surprisingly high pitched for his voice already.

I laughed a little and let him continue, "well I'm Andy, and I'm a HUGE FAN OF YOUR BAND. I know all of the lyrics to all of the songs, even unreleased!"

"OH MY GOD IM SO HONORED!" I fangirled at him fangirling. We hugged and took a picture together.

Andy's POV
I was freaking out. I was freaking out so much.

I had no idea Y/N lived in the same town as me! I knew it, I knew I've seen her before driving around town.

She pulled me into a big hug. Her hair and skin were very soft. She was more gorgeous in person. Her voice was more melodic. When I went to their concerts the lighting was too bright for me to see all of her beauty but now I can see all of it and more.

"I've been waiting for the moment to meet you ever since I've seen a picture of you." I handed her a letter I wrote her that has been living in my pocket for four years. Every now and then I would add more.

"Thank you so much! You're really handsome" she exclaimed. Holy shit did Y/N M/N L/N really just call me handsome? I'm officially a puddle.

"No, thank you. For being my idol, inspiring me to attempt to make music, for always being an amazing person and always giving me butterflies in my stomach every time I see a picture of you or here your voice."

"You're too sweet! Thank you for supporting my music and supporting me in general" she pulled me into a bigger tighter hug.

Y/N POV
He was really nice and nice looking. It was kind of bad that I thought he was so nice looking, he could be a murderer for all I know.

"I gotta get going but I hope to see you at one of our concerts sometime soon!"

"Me too!" He looked so happy and amazed as he walked away. I giggled at how cute he was.

When I got home I read the note. It was so sweet I started to tear up at parts. On the bottom was his number and his YouTube channel.

I decided to watch some of his videos. He sang and also plays guitar on his channel. He had many covers of my bands songs, I thought they were all amazing.