Mobbed

Y/N's POV
On the way to the merch stand, Andy stopped me. He stopped me in the middle of where people would walk. Where the fans are.

When we started dating, Andy gained a lot of fans since my band was so popular, and since he was so good looking.

"Y/N congratulations! I'm so proud of you!" Andy said.

"Thank you! I really have to get to our table." I said trying to walk away.

"Hold on I just have to ask a few questions."

"Andy, we can't do this now. Stop by the bus later."

There was a crowd starting to form around us. Everyone taking pictures of us and recording it. Especially since we broke up.

"So you don't date guys anymore?" Andy asked, a slight tone of bitter and actual idioticness bled through.

"Are you serious? Bisexual means I date guys and girls!"

"How was I supposed to know!"

"How did you not know! A bunch of people are bisexual! It's not rare, they talk about it in schools. How did someone not tell you yet?" I got very annoyed at that moment. Everyone was cheering for me, slightly mad at Andy.

"So you can get back together with me?" Andy asked, overly excited.

"Yes, but I'm not because I completely lost your trust." Everyone was gasping since they didn't know what really happened. I knew that thousands of these videos would go on YouTube later that day.

I started trying to walk away, but I was mobbed. Fortunately some actually helpful fans pushed the ones trying to mob me out of the way.

Later that day everyone was freaking out over the fact that I fought with Andy and they found out how we broke up, and that many fans were being disrespectful and mobbed me.

I never found out what happened to Andy, but he did manage to get away without injuries.

A/N: this and a few other chapters have been waiting to be published since September! Even though I don't really care for Andy anymore, I still want to continue this because I like these ideas a lot. I won't disappoint you all again!