Starbucks

Andy's POV
I'm not sure if what I wrote in the letter was too weird or not. Too late to fix it now.

I'm pretty sure I admitted in it I've seen every interview she has ever been in. I think I also admitted she makes my heart melt all the time. Oops?

I put my number at the bottom of the letter and I suddenly got a text saying it was her.

Stranger: Hi this is Y/N, this is Andy right?
Andy: Yes this is Andy, prove you're Y/N
Stranger: I'll FaceTime you

I was completely nervous that it would be a prank. Suddenly it connected and her shinning face was on camera.

It was the same day as when I met her and she was wearing the same thing. I was shocked.

"Hi Andy!" She said, very happy.

"Holy shit it is you!" I said, still gasping.

"The one and only." She laughed.

We kept talking until I had to leave to get my friends Ashley and Christian at the airport. They were big fans also, obviously not as big of a fan as me, but they were shocked.

Not too long later, I got a notification that would change my life forever.

Holy fuck she followed me on Instagram and Twitter! HOLY FUCK.

Y/N: you're literally so good at singing and guitar wtf you're such an amazing person
Andy: thank you so much
Y/N: No need to thank me

I decided to take the huge chance that could have ended and ruined everything.

Andy: Y/N will you go on a date with me tomorrow?
Y/N: of course!
Andy: where should I meet you
Y/N: Starbucks in town
Andy: sounds perfect

Y/N's POV
I obviously wasn't going to tell him my address, that would be idiotic. He already seems like an obsessed fan that's totally annoying.

I only texted him to prove that I actually read letters and I said yes because I didn't know how to say no. At least he was good looking, and the Starbucks was in a public area incase something happened.

When I stalked his Instagram he had a fan account for me that I also followed. It was sweet, he supported my relationships and was always on my side whenever anyone cheated on me.

I'm happy to know Andy is 20 because I'm 21. I did my makeup the way he said 'killed him' on his fan account.

I got ready and I had 30 minutes to spare, so I decided to listen to music which consisted of a bunch of my friends' music. I was singing and stalking fan accounts made for me on Instagram.

My alarm to leave went off and I decided to walk into town to get a small workout in.

I met Andy on the way there and we began talking. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Andy's POV
I think she wanted to kill me. She somehow made herself look even more gorgeous, than she already is.

We both ordered coffee and bought some sandwiches. It felt great talking to her. I felt like I could tell her everything. I decided to take another risk.

"Y/N do you want to go to my house?"

"Sure!" Did she just say yes, oh my god. We drove to my house in my car, we kept talking. We went into my room.

"Your room is really cool!" My room mostly had posters of bands. Mostly just of her.

She giggled as she looked around. I giggled at how adorable she was.

We sat on my bed and kept talking. I yawned and put my arm around her. She laughed. I laughed because her laugh was adorable. She leaned on me. I put my arms around her. She put her arms around me. We kept talking. She continued being adorable.

Elizabeth said she should go home because they left for warped tour tomorrow. She said she promised to keep in touch.

Y/N's POV
I definitely didn't want to go to his house and I was not planning to. A feeling in my gut said I should go though. I was obviously paranoid as hell that he would do something and I was terrified about the idea that he might have been a stalker.

By walking into his room, I wouldn't be too surprised though. He was really nice despite everything. I obviously wasn't stupid just because he was hot.

I said I would keep in touch because I was trying to be nice. I knew that I could always say my number changed or let it die off slowly.