STALKER?

Y/N's POV
This was the day I had to leave for warped tour. I was actually kind of happy that now I could be away from Andy. It's mean, but true.

I eventually got a text from Andy.

Andy: what time do you leave for warped?
Y/N: about 6 hours until we leave
Andy:want to come to my place?
Y/N:I'll be there soon, I gotta shower first😝
Andy:see you later😘

I laughed at the kissing face. He was really trying hard.

I got in the shower then got dressed. I decided to walk to Andy's house since I ate a lot of junk food the past week.

Andy's POV
I didn't know about what I sent her. Was it too much? I hoped not. I hoped we could last.

Y/N's POV
Andy let me into his house. Why I said I could go over to his house? I honestly don't know, I just felt like I should.

His house was cute and small. We sat on his couch. After casual conversation there was a short pause of Andy thinking.

"So, I'm going to ask something that I hope will end well..." Andy said nervously.

"ASSKK MEEE."

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I really don't know if things are moving too fast. Especially because I'm going on tour today for a few months." I replied. I was stunned. He was going too fast. Way too fast.

"I can go on warped tour with you guys and everything will work out!" He said, smiling at his idea.

This kid was crazy. Too blinded by being starstruck to see reality.

I said my goodbyes and told him that I'd keep in touch.

I walked into the tour bus and put all of my stuff away.

"WHATS UP ASSHOLES!" I screamed, hugging everyone.

After brief small talk, I decided to spill the beans.

"Oh my god you would not believe what happened today and yesterday!"

"WHAT? And I swear if it's your period, I don't want to hear about it." Johnnie replied.

"Fuck you, actually what happened was a crazy fan experience."

"CONTINUE!" Kyle shouted.

After telling them, they reminded me to be distant to him.

Once we got to the stage area and all of that, we went into a building where everyone could socialize whilst everything was getting set up.

The first person I saw was Andy, he was that tall.

"Y/N! What's up!" He said walking towards me.

"Hey Andy!" I replied, fake smiling. I was honestly freaked out.

"Pierce the veil is bringing me around!" He replied with a look in his eye that scared me.

"How do you know them?" I asked, still trying to fake smile.

"I met them at a mall and befriended them." Andy replied, still there with that look on his face.

"That's great!" I said, casually walking away.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD." I mouthed turning away from him.

I began socializing with everyone else, trying to get him out of my mind.

This must have been a dream for him, being in a room with everyone he stanned.

The next day my manager called me. He said that he found out about Andy and how he's on the tour and now I had to date him. Or at least fake date him. He had to think it was real though.

I was completely opposed to this idea, but I had no option. Even after explain how he might be obsessed with me. Why couldn't he be obsessed with Elizabeth?

It had to be him because "it's exciting that he's a fan" and he was also good looking.

After this deal was made, I ran onto the piece the veil bus. I found Andy and I started passionately kissing him.

We eventually called ourselves officially dating not too long after the bus. He also insisted on living in our bus and sleeping in the same bus as me. I couldn't say no though, I wasn't aloud to.

This was terrifying.