Andy and Vanessa?

Y/N's POV
Vanessa and I tried to go on a few dates but we ultimately decided that it would be too hard for now. Even though we decided on friends for now, we posted a picture kissing together.

Not too long after I posted that picture, Andy came storming into our bus. "What the fuck, Vanessa?" Andy screamed, sitting on the couch across from us.

"What?" She asked, purely confused. Making an innocently dramatic face.

"We were supposed to date!" Andy screamed, the most frustrated I've ever seen him. Ever.

"Since when?" Vanessa shouted. I quickly understood that I shouldn't get involved.

"You're beautiful! I was going to date you to boost both of our socials! Together we'd be a power couple! Both insanely hot!" Andy screamed, moving his hands around as he spoke.

"Are you kidding me? You were going to try and use me? I'm gay! You know this! I don't like guys like that! You're so self-centered." Vanessa shouted.

"So if you're going around just dating girls to get famous, WHAT WAS I?" I challenged, realizing that it would be a good idea to piss them off more.

"It wasn't like that with you. I decided to start this after us." Andy tried to reason.

"I don't believe you at all, and I don't think I ever can again," I said, starting to stand up, "now get the fuck off of my bus and don't try to mess with me ever again." I continued, starting to drag him out of the bus.

Next thing I knew there was a stupid rumor going around that we had a threesome. At least the rumor was terminated before it got too insane. Barely anyone believed it.

A few hours later, Kyle walked into the bus. "How was the threesome?" Kyle asked seriously.

A/N: I honestly love writing this so much because it's so much fun and it's very care free for me.
Qotd: do you watch Rupaul's drag race? I'm seeing war on the catwalk in September and I'm really excited!