Who's actually cheating?

Y/N's pov
As we played our set I️ noticed that Andy was staring at Elizabeth the entire 30 minutes. I️t made me nervous but I️ realized it was probably because she was playing with a lot of anger because of Sam. Even if that wasn't why he was staring at her, that's how I️ was going to justify the situation for myself.

We immediately ran back to the bus after our set. I️t was hot and we were tired, we needed to rest. I️ went onto twitter and Instagram as I️ usually do. I️ switched into my fan account and looked at what everyone posted about today. I️t was all about Andy and Elizabeth.

'Did you see how he looked at Elizabeth!'
'He didn't look at Y/N once!'
'I ship Andy and Elizabeth no tea no shade'
'Is there something going on with the two of them?'

I️t never ended.

Everyone was preoccupied. Elizabeth talked and laughed with Kyle. Johnnie sat in his bunk watching YouTube. Andy watched Elizabeth from his bunk, pretending to read his book.

I️ went into the bathroom and didn't return. I️ fell down to the ground and I️ let my mascara run. I️ wiped the black tears away only when they hit my chin. Once I️ had settle down with my feelings slightly I️ got a stupid idea to take dramatic pictures of myself with the mascara tears.

I️ knew I️ couldn't post them yet, but I️ would keep them until the time came.

I️ presses my ear against the door, curious of what conversations layer behind it. "Johnnie and I️ are going to grab lunch, anyone wanna join?" Kyle asked, slipping his shoes on.

"I'm good." Elizabeth replied.

"No thanks." Andy responded, seeming to go towards Elizabeth. I️ heard Johnnie and Kyle leave, Andy sat next to Elizabeth as soon as everyone left.

"Did you end things with Sam?" Andy asked Elizabeth, a flirty tone coming over his voice. I️t was obvious when that tone came about, for me at least.

"Not yet, but I️ think I️ will any moment now." Elizabeth's voice got higher, this would only happen around certain people and that was usually Sam. My eyes began to water and pour onto my cheeks. I️ took toilet paper and wiped them away. My makeup was now smeared from blowing my nose and wiping my tears.

I️ pulled out my makeup remover and wiped it all off. I️ couldn't draw too much suspicion. I️ assumes Andy and Elizabeth were still flirting. Only a few minutes later I️ heard them leave, from the window I️ saw them go into the Sleeping with sirens bus, they were all good friends.

I️ exited the bathroom and collapsed onto one of the couches. I️ decided to call Sam's best friend, Colby. Colby and I️ were really good friends too. "Hey Colby," I️ greeted with a sad tone.

"Y/N! What's up! How's tour? Why do you sound sad?" Colby asked, happy yet worried at the same time.

"Don't tell anyone but I️ think I'm having some trouble with Andy. Anyhow do you know if Sam cheated on Elizabeth?" I️ asked, lying flat down onto the couch.

"Not at all, he would never. He was only with her enemies because they were fans. She has no reason to worry at all." Colby reassured, it felt like one big hug through the phone.

"Thank you so much Colby, that's the source to what I'm dealing with right now actually." I️ sighed, starting to sit up again.

"I'm glad I️ could help. We were thinking of coming to one of the dates soon, so I️ hope we can see you all!" I️ could feel Colby's smile through the phone.

Later I️ decided not to tell Elizabeth anything. I️ knew she would never listen to me, she would just try to start a fight. At the end of the night before we left for the next stop, we were finally all on the bus together. Elizabeth had that look on her face like she just had sex. This time I️ didn't let my suspicions get the best of me, I️ assumed she called someone in or I️t was with a fan. I️t could have been anyone. Anyone at all.

Andy ignored me for the rest of the night. He only talked to Elizabeth and when it came to go to bed, he tried to have sex with me. I️ completely denied, so he wouldn't even cuddle me like he usually would. He faced the wall, almost like he was trying to prove a point.

The next day my aunt and uncle came with my troubled cousin. I hated her. We all hated her. My whole family hated my cousin, Sasha. She was 20, and was a mess. She would always cuss at her parents, get into big trouble when she was at school and she drank a lot ever since she was fourteen. That wasn't even all of it.

Andy left to go to the bathroom and Sasha whispered something to me, "You're dating him, right?"

"Yeah," I️ sighed, not too happy that I️ was.

"Well shit! He's hot!" She whined. I️ wasn't too shocked. That's something she would say and Andy was already to busy with Elizabeth.

Andy's POV
Y/N's cousin Sasha kept staring at my crotch and I was extremely uncomfortable. I hated it so much. "So how old are you?" Sasha asked me in a flirtatious tone.

"20." I️ raised an eyebrow at her.

"That's perfect, just like you." Sasha replied, biting her lip.

A/N - I'm actually really excited to continue writing which is really good for me! Doesn't happen often.
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Byeeeee.