Hiding in the bathroom

Y/N's pov
I️ wasn't comfortable in this situation so I️ sat in the bathroom. I️ assumes he could deal with the situation on his own, I️t would just give me a realistic reason to end things anyway.

I eventually realized I had earbuds in my pocket. So I started rewatching friends on Netflix. I watched and contained my laughs. It helped distract me. I️ really needed to stop stressing so much.

Andy's pov
Sasha stared at my crotch. I️ raised my eyebrow at her. I️ noticed Elizabeth glancing over, almost with a jealous expression on her face. Perfect.

I️ tilted my head towards the door of the bus, my eyebrows raised, signaling to go outside with me. "We're gong to go grab something to eat," I️ quickly explained to everyone. Sasha and I️ walked out of the door and ran into the sleeping with sirens bus as fast as we could.

"Get out we have something to do," I️ demanded all of the guys on the bus. Sasha raised an eyebrow and bit her lip turning her attention to me.

"Have fun," Kellin laughed, he knew about last night with Elizabeth. He knew not to say a thing or I️ would say something about him. All of the guys left the bus.

I️ picked up Sasha and she wrapped her legs around me. I️ grabbed her ass and pressed my lips against hers. Her tongue almost immediately slipped into my mouth. I️ slowly peeled off her tank top and she ripped off my shirt. She hoped off of me and slowly pulled her short shorts off. She pushed me against the wall and roughly kissed me.

Suddenly I️ heard a door fly open. At first I️ was afraid it was Y/N, but then I️ realized she was too stupid and caught up in herself to figure this out. "Andy I️ thought I️ was exclusively your new side chick!" Elizabeth whined from the door of the bus.

"Shut the door behind you or leave!" I️ stated, afraid a fan would catch me.

"You wanna join?" Sasha asked, admiring Elizabeth's boobs from her shirt.

"Okay!" Elizabeth gushed. She pulled off her shorts and shirt as fast as possible, and Sasha picked her up and brought her to the large bed in the back. The two gorgeous girls started making out in their lingerie. I️ pulled off my pants and decided to join in the fun.

Y/N's pov
I️ peeked out from the door only to notice that everyone left. My aunt and uncle left, and I️ could only assume Sasha left with them. The band a Andy must have been doing something outside of the bus, which could be anything but that's alright.

I️ ultimately forgot to leave the bathroom, so I️ stayed inside.

Luke's pov
I walked onto Emergency Exit's bus to use their toilet for a second since the bathroom in my bus was occupied. I was literally about to piss myself. Nobody was inside so I️ just decided to stroll into their bathroom, and afterwards leave a note.

I walked in and saw Y/N sitting on a closed toilet seat watching something with headphones. She was so startled by this, she screamed and fell off of the toilet. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be so alarming. I didn't know you were in here." I️ laughed.

"It's fine, Luke. I was actually hiding, and I'm pretty sure they forgot about me." Y/N said, laughing very hard.

Y/N exited the bathroom, probably sitting on the couch opposite to the door. I did my business and she returned back inside after I️ told her I️ was done. "They're coming back!" Y/N whisper screamed.

"Why are you hiding in here?" I asked, as we were sat in the bathroom floor together.

"My cousin was there and she was flirting with Andy and he was flirting too and I️ got uncomfortable and hid. Now I️ don't feel like leaving." Y/N explained, almost sounding ashamed.

Andy's pov
We had an amazing threesome and decided to stay on the bus. Sleeping with sirens eventually came back onto the bus. The girls were in their lingerie and I️ was in my underwear, Elizabeth was spread out upon the two of us. Sasha played with her boobs through the fabric and I️ had my hands rested on her ass.

The guys walked in and either started laughing or biting their lips. I️t was a mix of both. "Do any of you want a round two?" Kellin asked.

"I'm always up for another round," Sasha giggled, fluffing up her hair.

"For you," Elizabeth said softly, looking deep into Kellin's eyes.

"Any of you want to join?" Kellin asked the rest of his band. Justin took a step forward and threw his shirt off.

"I'm in," Justin announced, mesmerized by Sasha and Elizabeth.

"Me too!" Jack said in a tough voice, I️t was very put on. The rest of the guys decided not to join which I️ preferred, too many guys already.

Y/N's POV
Luke and I talked forever. We finally decided to check the time hours later, and I️t was three in the morning at that point. The bus was already on the highway too. We decided to pull an all nighter. Eventually we left the bathroom to drink energy drinks and eat snacks.

We were having the best time. I didn't even realize Andy was gone. Mostly because I didn't check the bunks. I️t never crossed my mind, maybe because I️ didn't care anymore.

A/N - if you're down here and there are a ton of mistakes and I️t doesn't make sense...oops. I️ didn't reread this before publishing I️t again so there you go =). Sam and Colby in the next chapter...DRAMA!
Don't forget to like and comment!
Byeeeeeeeeeee