PartyPARTY

Andy's POV
We've been at warped for 2 weeks now. And there's going to be a huge party with everyone on warped tour.

Y/N is so much more than I can ask for. She's freaking great. What am I saying? SHE'S FUCKING AMAZING! I'm just scared someone will steal her from me. But I'm sure it will be fine.

Y/N's POV
I honestly was falling in love with him slowly. The more I got to know him, the more I started loving him. It was definitely working out amazingly.

Andy's POV
Before it started, she came out of the bathroom in her look for the party. She looked stunning. My mouth immediately dropped. "Fuck" I whispered to myself.

"Ooooh, you look very, very perfect today. Well more than usual." She said, eyeing me.

"Ahhhhh, stunning" I said pulling her into a giant hug and deep kiss.

"You're too thoughtful" she said in between kissing.

"No, you're too thoughtful," I said starting to tickle her. She was laughing really hard screaming stop in between laughs. It was really cute.

Next thing I know I'm basically on top of her tickling her.

In the middle of me tickling her, Elizabeth walked into the bus.

"Ummm, sorry I didn't mean to interrupt something," Elizabeth said, laughing and a tiny disgusted.

"Andy gave me a tickle attack and I'm out of breath." Y/N said tickling my hand.

"Good, I thought something dirty was about to start. I'm reserving the bathroom to get ready for the party."

"K." We both said at the same time.

Y/N and I sat around cuddling and going on our phones. She likes many fan accounts photos a lot in her free time. I love that about her.

Her band and I went to the party when it was time for it to start. All the bands were there, it was insane. Some people were already incredibly drunk.

Y/N didn't get drunk almost at all, but she said she would drink a lot at warped tour party's. Y/N made her way to the bar and began drinking many shots. She was really drunk already.

She was shorter than me so she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pulled her in closer. And we were making out. Everyone started cheering.

She went to the bathroom. I wanted to be completely sober in case things went out of hand.  I decided to order a coke.

I turned around after a few minutes and see Y/N passionately kissing Vic Fuentes. I was appalled. Tony, Mike and Jaime were watching, laughing and chugging beers.

Y/N's POV
I went to the bathroom. I felt like throwing up. I drank too much. After going to the bathroom and managing not throwing up, I made my wake back to Andy.

Two hands pulled me from behind, the arms wrapping around my waist. I was very confused. The arms spun me around and I saw that Vic was behind it.

"Hey Vicctooor," my words slurred together as I tried to speak

"Hi Y/N" Vic was also slurring his words so he was also very drunk.

"If I do this will you remember in the morning?" Vic asked.

"Probably not" I replied, laughing.

"Okay then." Vic grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a long slow kiss. Jaime, Tony and Muke were watching, laughing and chugging beers. Everyone in the room was acting completely drunk. Probably because they were all completely drunk. Vic slowly pulled away.

"Oh. I see how it is then." I looked up and saw Andy walk away.

"Please stop for a minute I can explain," I say calmly following him.

"I knew this would happen. Why would I try if I knew the most perfect girl in the world date me because she felt pity. I knew she would find someone better."

And of course, just as I started to fall in love with him, I messed it up. Maybe I should have Don't this back when I hated him. I shouldn't let it end like this though, he'll expose me.

"Don't blame yourself. I didn't find someone better. Vic started kissing me. I never wanted to cheat. I will never want to cheat. I should be the one not trying because you'll find someone better."

Andy pulled me into a very strong kiss. Then he grabbed my ass making me laugh.

He forgave me too easily. It was almost scary.