Just everything about her was just so...fucking perfect.

As I was staring at her sleeping face I mumbled, "You're so fucking pretty."

I must have mumbled to loud because soon her mismatching eyes fluttered open and she yawned the cutest yawn.

"Did you say something?" She mumbled half asleep.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhh.."

Shit.

Quickly turning on my side facing away from her my cheeks began to heat up.

'Get a hold of yourself!'

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" I blurt out.

"Oh, okay than." She says before nuzzling her face into my bare back.

I let out a breath.
Why am I getting so flustered with her?!

Fuck, I can't let myself get too caught up in this. All I gotta do is kill that doctor and psycho bitch and than I'll have her off my hands.

She'll stay here with grams and my brothers and I can go into battle without my mind on her.

I quickly sat up. Her arm was laid over my hips so being as quiet and quick as I could be I removed myself from bed.

"I'll let you sleep, little lavender." I whisper as I push a stray hair away from her face.

I put my pants on and slip my hoari over my shoulders but decided to leave it open.

Leaving the room I run into Jakotsu.

"Hey!" I greet him.
"Hey Bankotsu! Catya still sleeping?" He asked.
"Yeah, I wore her out last night so she's sleeping in." I respond with a sheepish smile.
We shared a laugh as we descended down the stairs leading from the brothel to the tavern.

I fucking loved this place.

Renkotsu was already seated at our table going over some papers.

"Are we the only ones still up?" Jakotsu questioned as he yawned.

"Yes. And while all of you got drunk I've been going over some reports and documents." Renkotsu says.

Ugh, boring talk.

"Well I trust you've got a good handle on it!" I say cheerfully to Renkotsu.

I'll be happy as long as I don't have to do anything with those stupid papers.

"Would you like to go over them, big brother?" He asks holding up the papers.

"Yeeeeaaaaaahhh....no." I say pushing the papers down.

"Like I said I trust you have a good handle on it." I tell him as I take a big bite of meat.

When it comes to cooking meat, no one is better than Aname.

"So Bankotsu.."

Speak of the devil.

I look up lazily at the red headed vixen in front of me. She was pretty sexy herself.
Big breasts, powerful stance, long legs.

"What's your end game with Catya?"

I glared at her. Locked in eye contact with her icy blue eyes. Is she really trying to start a fight with me?

"Whats it to you?" I snap at her.

She sat down in front of me.

I signaled for Renkotsu and Jakotsu to leave us.