Movie Night (Phana)

As soon as we get home I head for the movie cabinet and search for Ghostbusters. I don't mean that female crap that came out a couple years ago. I'm talking about the classic 1984 version with Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Harold Ramis.

I get it set up then go looking for my spouse. I find him in the kitchen talking with Ming. I say talking but both of them look pissed. Ming is in Yo's face but my baby's not backing down. He actually takes a step closer and is giving as much as he's taking.

"Hope they work this out soon, it's really affecting Ming." Kit says from behind me.

"It's bothering Yo too." I reply.

"Then he shouldn't have lied. That's why Ming is upset." He says.

"I get that, but I think he thought it was the only way." I say.

"Well it was the wrong way." Kit snaps.

"Hey! You can't say that. You don't know what it's like to be in love with someone and have no idea if they love you back. For as long as you can remember you've had that nimrod wrapped around your finger." I yell pointing at Ming.

"Call him that again." Kit says pushing me.

"Nimrod." I say with a push.

"Nimrod!" I say with another push.

"NIMROD!" but this time Ming is in my face holding my wrists and looking fierce.

"Touch him again and see what happens." He threatens.

"Do you think I can't take you?" I say looking down at him.

"I know you can't." He spits out.

"But I can." Yo says grabbing Ming and forcing him to the ground with his arm pulled back behind him.

I step back feeling surprised at this sudden turn of events. Kit comes and stands beside me.

"Think it'll work?" He asks.

"Hope so. This tension between them needs to end." I reply.

"What's going on?" Asks Beam as he slings his arms over both of our shoulders which is no small feat considering our height differences.

We simply point towards Yo and Ming.

"You started without me? You guys suck." He complains.

"We didn't mean to, they started it." Kit defends.

Ming manages to get out of the hold and they are facing off. I'm feeling nervous because we all know that Ming has had years of Muay Thai training. But I have to admit, Yo doesn't look nervous at all. He simply watches every move that Ming is making almost mirroring his actions.

"Don't worry boss, Ming won't hurt him." Kit reassures.

I look over at him and glare. He smiles with a shrug. Beam chuckles behind me.

"I don't know. They look pretty serious. Did you guys think of what you would do if this turned into a big fight?" Beam asks.

We both turn and look at him.

"That's why there's four of us watching babe." Forth says from the counter.

Damn he's stealthy. I didn't even know he was there. Beam takes that moment to walk over to his husband and wraps his arms around his waist. Forth maneuvers Beam so that he's now standing in front of him. Forth's hands are now wrapped around Beam's waist and his chin is resting on his shoulder.

An 'oof' sound brings my attention back to the fight. Ming had landed a punch in Yo's stomach. Yo stands and smiles. He runs towards Ming and jumps into the air. He pulls his fist back and brings it down at Ming's face. Ming brings up both hands blocking the assault. However, once Yo lands he sweeps Ming's legs out from under him. Ming falls to the ground and Yo is on top of him.