First Day Off (Wayo)

"Baby. Baby wake up." Is sweetly whispered into my ear.

I force open my eyes and stare directly into the face of an angel. I close them again because the sight is too much. His soft laughter fills the room and my heart takes off. It's beating so fast right now. I can feel his hand run through my hair and push it behind my ear. Soon his mouth is back against it and he gives a quick lick.

"Baby. We have a lot to do today. It's time to wake up." He says a little more forcefully.

I slowly open my eyes again and push myself up. I lean against the headboard and try to wake up. I look down as I feel a weight settle on my legs. There sits a tray. A smile creeps across my face as I take in the simple but heartwarming breakfast that lays there.

I look up and brave meeting his eyes again, hoping they won't steal my breath away this time. His stare is piercing. He's waiting for my reaction but I can't move. I'm completely entranced by this man before me.

"Yo. Aren't you going to eat?" He finally asks.

"Yes. I was just. Staring." I say somewhat embarrassed.

"It's OK. I'm yours to stare at." He says offering me a piece of melon.

I accept the bite and chew on it happily. I feel like I can move now so I start eating. Once I do he settles beside me and pulls over his own plate.

"Were you waiting for me? You should have just eaten you silly man." I slightly scold.

"What fun would that be? I want to eat with you." He says as he pops a piece of fruit into his mouth.

"What time is it anyway?"

"It's ten." He looks at his watch to confirm his answer.

"Wow, that's really late. I can't believe I slept that long."

"That happens when you don't sleep most of the night." He says winking at me.

"I suppose so." I say talking to my breakfast.

He chuckles beside me and I can feel my cheeks heat up. I decide that my full attention should be on breakfast so that I can feel less embarrassed.

As usual I started things last night. I couldn't help it, I wanted him so badly. Of course he still held back which completely frustrated me. I could have punched him in the face when he refused to go all the way. He said it wasn't time yet.

It's my fault. I should have let him fuck me the very first day. Now I'm paying for it.

We're married dammit. Shouldn't he be the one saying that we need to go all the way? I won't beg for it though. I'm pretty sure about that. I think the 80/20 rule applies here. I'm 20% sure I won't beg for it.

And why am I always the horny one? Shouldn't P'Pha be the horny one? I know how he was in college, he slept around. A lot. But he doesn't want to sleep with me? That can't be right. Maybe he's waiting for something. Me? Is he waiting for me to be ready?

"Yo." I look up and I'm greeted by this half smile that he does.

I love this smile. I've always loved this smile.

"Are you done? We should get ready if you are."

"Yes. Yes I'm done." I say getting up and going to the shower.

I stop as I reach the door and look back at him. He looks up at me and I can see the love in his eyes.

"Why don't you want me?" I ask.

There's a knot in my stomach right now.

"What?" He asks looking confused.

"Why don't you want me that way?" I ask again.