The Old and New Yo (Phana)

He just said he needs glasses. My heart skips a beat. I love the way he looks in glasses. It takes me back to when I first fell for him. We were in high school and he was in one of the corridors talking to a kitten. He was this scrawny little thing with oversized glasses. Through school his glasses never changed even as he grew.

Since I'm a year older I left and went on to college, a year later he followed and we were "together" again. I mean I got to watch him from a far again. I never gathered to courage to try to be more than friends with him. I was barely able to do that. I was such a coward back then. Never again. I won't be like that now. I am going to love him openly, courageously.

"P'Pha." He calls softly.

I turn to look at him. He's rubbing at his eyes fiercely and they're an angry shade of red. He looks miserable. I smile and ask the server to pack our items to go.

"Your glasses are at home I assume?"

"Yes." He answers still abusing his poor eyes.

"Stop rubbing them.

"But they're bothering me." He whines slightly.

"Let's get some drops for your eyes then head home." I suggest.

He seems hesitant until I tell him I got the food to go.

We head to the pharmacy where I get some eye drops and administer them. Then I make him remove his contacts. He complains but I won't take no for an answer. He's unusually stubborn but he finally gives in.

"I could have made it home." He complains.

"I want you to still be able to see. The way you were rubbing your eyes we're lucky you didn't rub your corneas away." I say.

"You can't do that." He argues.

"No but you can scratch them." I defend.

"Just close your eyes and I promise I will get you home safely and to your glasses." I tell him.

He grumbles but he complies. Thank goodness this isn't the real Yo, there's no way he would have given into me this easily.

We pull into the garage and I lead him into the house. I tried to carry him but he kept smacking my hand away. I settle for taking his hand and leading him to his bag in the bedroom. He disappears into the bathroom for a few moments then emerges wearing his glasses and looking absolutely breathtaking.

I stare helplessly as he rifles through his things. He starts stripping in front of me causing me to choke on air.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing. Carry on." I say.

He gives me a quizzical look but continues none the less. He gets out of his jeans and into a pair of shorts and changes his shirt for a more comfortable one. I guess he has the right idea, we're not going out anymore today. I walk to my dresser and pull out my stay home and lounge clothes. I decide that since it's OK for him to change in front of me I can too, so I start to strip.

I pull off my shirt first, that way he can stare at my chest and abs longer. I take my time changing and he unabashedly watches me. Every now and then he licks his lips.

Taking a chance I walk over to him still bare chested. I lean down and capture his lips in mine. He instantly wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me back.

"How about a replay of this morning?" I ask huskily.

"Hmm." He hums out.

I swiftly push him down onto the bed, then stand back up to remove my pants. I make quick work of taking off his clothes then start rubbing us together. All the while I kiss him, not able to get enough of his taste. This time lasts a bit longer since I haven't been abstaining for a year. The way his breath hitches drive me crazy. I want to hear that over and over again.