Forgiveness (Phana)

"Yo are you ready yet?  We're supposed to be there in ten minutes." I call into the bathroom.

"It won't kill him to wait.  I had a long day interviewing people because of him." He complains.

"Isn't that your job?" I ask.

The look on his face as his head slowly turns to face me makes me realize that I should have kept that thought to myself.

"My job?" He asks as he stalks over to me.

I actually take a step back because he looks fierce right now.

"What I meant was that you have to interview people for your job.  You need to choose your employees." I amend.

"Of course I do, after I have set up the appointments.  I appreciate his help but I would have liked more notice than 'you're doing interviews today', is that so wrong?" He asks looking frustrated.

"Nope not at all.  Take your time getting ready then." I say.

"I'm irritated now.  How are you going to fix this?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"We're already late." I say.

"Is that your answer then?" He says turning.

"Hell no." I say grabbing him from behind and tossing him on the bed. 

I climb on top of him and kiss him.  I push my tongue into his mouth coaxing his to play with it.  I draw it into my mouth then suck on it.  It's sloppy and loud and completely turning me on.  I let my hand slide down and find its way to the front of his  jeans.  I pop the snap easily and drag the zipper down. 

My hand pushes its way between his jeans and underwear and I start palming him.  I rub slow circles over his very hard tool.  He moans into the kiss and starts tugging at my shirt.  I remove my hand so that I can raise both of my arms.  He pulls on my shirt until he finally gets it off.

I peck his lips quickly then stand to remove my pants and underwear.  Then I easily pull his off.  He's already taken care of his shirt.  That's teamwork for you.

"Guess we're going to be a little late." He laughs.

"I guess so." I say covering his body with mine again.

I kiss him slowly, letting our tongues mingle together.  I reach down and settle his knees into my elbows and pull them up causing him to gasp.  I smirk before I head down to his pulsing cock.  I lick the tip.  I enjoy pressing the tip of my tongue into the slit, lapping at it gently, he makes beautiful sounds when I do it.

Since we don't have a lot of time I take him into my mouth as far as I can.  I'm still working on taking all of him in.  I make sure to place my hand at the base to make it easier.  I start sucking.  My free hand is fondling his balls then I start bobbing my head.  Every now and then I release him to give my jaw a break.  Instead I stroke him a few times then get back to work.

His legs begin to tremble slightly and he's moaning louder.  I bob faster and suck aggressively until I hear it.

"Fuck." He yells and unloads into my mouth.

I don't swallow this time.  No I need this fluid.  I spit it into my hands and rub it onto my dick.  I smear the rest around his twitching hole.

"Relax baby." I say.

I push my cock against his rosebud.  I'm waiting for that feeling.  There it is. I push in slowly.  He's breathing deeply as he lets himself relax his muscles.  I pause every so often when his breathing becomes raspy.  When I'm all the way in I lean forward and kiss him.