Getting Things Ready (Wayo)

Last night was spent filled with kisses, touches, caresses, and lots and lots of moaning. We did everything short of the actual deed. He has this way about him that makes me weak and I want to give everything to him. Truthfully I wanted to go all of the way but I was nervous and he stopped.

He stopped for me.

I'm still in bed. I look around and can't believe that I'm actually here. I'm in Thailand. I'm in Phana Kongthanin's house, in his bed. This is surreal.

He comes out of the shower with a towel tied around his waist. It draws my line of sight down and I can feel my mouth slide open. His chuckling brings my attention to his face.

"I have to go to work today. I'm sorry." He says looking sad.

"I understand. Of course you have to work."

"But I told my secretary that I needed an extended lunch and to clear my schedule next week."

"You're taking a week off to be with me? Can you do that? You won't get into trouble will you?" I ask.

"No, everything will be fine." He chuckles as he ruffles my hair.

"Meet me at the hospital and we'll go together to apply OK?" He says.

"Sounds great." I say smiling.

He starts getting ready for the day and I unapologetically watch him. By the time he's done I'm a drooling mess. He looks fantastic. He's as handsome as ever. I can't believe he wanted me, that he wants me. We're getting married. Well in a month.

"What are you going to do today?" He asks as he starts making breakfast.

I should be doing that. I was too busy ogling my man that I didn't think about making him breakfast. Great job Yo.

"I'm gonna look for a job." I tell him.

"Anything in particular?" He asks sitting in front of me.

"Actually, no." I lie.

I had planned to work from home but he wants me to work so now I need a place of employment. I'll have to call in for reinforcements. This isn't something I can handle on my own.

"Well you don't have to work so make sure you find a job that you will enjoy." He councils.

That's really sweet.

"Sure thing P'Pha." I say.

"I have to go. Walk me to the car?" He asks extending his hand.

I stand and take that hand. We walk to the parking garage and stop in front of his car. I can tell he doesn't want to go. I don't want him to go either but we both have things we need to do.

"Will you need a car?" He asks suddenly.

"No, I can't drive. I'll make sure I get a job close enough that it won't matter." I explain.

He looks hesitant. I reach up and adjust his tie. I smooth over his shoulders and down the front of his shirt. Then I step up on my tip toes and kiss him.

"Have a great day at work. I'll see you at lunch." I say practically shooing him away.

He stares at me smiling and looking half dazed. He gets into his car and rolls down his window.

"You'll be alright?" He asks concerned.

"I will. I have a great sense of direction and even if I didn't I'm smart enough to figure my way around. Plus I have my phone. If I get lost you can find me can't you?" I ask.