Well how can he resist when his boyfriend begs this prettily?

Lance brings his index finger to touch the tip of Keith's nipple and the reaction is almost immediate, mouth gasping open in silent plea and Lance can feel the slight twitch against his thigh. The finger pushes the nipple down, swirling it in slow, small circles as he places light kisses on the chest.

He pulls his finger away in Keith's disappointment, placing the hand on his thigh, rubbing softly.

Keith watches with lidded eyes as Lance parts his pink lips open, his tongue protruding out as it hangs dangerously close to his perked nipple but not yet touching it.

Fucking shit does he know how to tease, Keith thinks closing his eyes.

"Baby," Lance's deep voice makes him open them again, "Keep your eyes on me mkay?"

Then he takes the nipple in his mouth and Keith fucking moans, both in pleasure and in relief. His hands going up to tangle itself in Lance's short, brown locks as his boyfriend busies himself.

When Lance gets bored, he pulls back, a string of saliva connecting to his lips, and he does the same treatment to the rejected nipple, making Keith pull on his hair as he grinds and squirms.

"Laaaaaaaaaance," Keith whines, his hand letting go of Lance's hair and grabbing Lance's hand on his thigh, placing it against his bulge as he looks desperately at Lance's eyes.

"Okay okay," Lance chuckles, siding away Keith's sweaty bangs away and placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

He sits up to get the condom his the drawer beside the bed and Keith pouts at the warmth loss. He quickly discards his jeans, moaning softly when the material brushes against his erection.

"Shit baby you're so wet," Lance groans, looking at the noticeable wet oval right in the middle of his underwear. He slips his finger inside it, pinching the band and pulling it down to his knees, watching in amusement as it slaps against his belly.

A trail of wetness drops from his ass and stains the bed and Lance uses his finger to pick some up and brings it in his mouth, sucking it dry as he keeps his eye contact.

It was weird for Lance the first time Keith told him that his ass lubricates by itself, but he's gotten used to it. In fact, he quite enjoys it actually. It's sexy and takes less time than using lube.

He groans when Keith cups his still covered bulge, hazed violet eyes meeting his in need. Shit, he's so fucking beautiful.

Lance leans in, mouth latching on Keith's nipple and sucking hard while his hands pulls down his pants along with his underwear, his dick revealing itself, hard and long. Keith moans when he finally sees his boyfriend fully naked, tail swinging left and right in delight.

As much as Lance wants to fuck him right away, he reminds himself he enjoy teasing his boyfriend a little. So he pushes a finger inside the tight hole, the soft squelching sound music to his ears as he slowly pulls and pushes it in and out.

The other mewls, grinding his ass down to take more of his finger and Lance almost came at the sight of the puckering hole literally sucking his finger in.

Not long after he adds another finger, his mouth moving on to tease the other nipple while his free hand goes to wrap its fingers on Keith's dick, rubbing the tip and smear the protruding liquid to the rest.

Keith's making this little ah ah ah sounds that goes straight to Lance's dick and when he feels that his boyfriend's stretched enough, he pulls the fingers out and wipes them off on the bedsheets. Keith moans at the loss but Lance is quick to replace it with his dick as he aligns it to the hole and pushes in fully in one go.

"Fuck!"

Lance grins when Keith wraps his legs around Lance's waist tightly, his arms wrapped around his neck as he throws his head back when Lance pulls back and pushes back in.

His tail is wrapped around Lance's thigh like a snake and his cute little ears are flopped down, trying to cover his red-flushed face as Lance fucks him hard against the mattress, the creaking sound of the bed mixing beautifully with the constant slapping sounds of skin and harsh breathings and moans and grunts creating some sort of song that Lance can listen forever.

Keith's body is on fire; he's moaning and purring and letting out different kinds of sounds that keeps Lance drilling down his tight hole like a starved man. But Lance knows that Keith isn't the type of person who takes slow sex. Keith loves being fucked until he can't walk for days, loves getting broken by Lance.

So Lance holds his waist, and flips him over and without Keith even realizing it, he's laying on his belly, ass pulled up on the air and Lance goes back plunging into his ass and Keith screams, eyes rolling back as he tries his best to rock his ass back and meet with Lance's quick, powerful thrusts.

"Ah ah ah~"

A familiar sensation begins to build in his stomach, and Lance knows his boyfriend's about to cum soon. He lifts Keith's right leg up to the side and thrusts in, the new angle hitting Keith's prostate dead on.

"Fuck," Keith sobs, "I'm close. I-I'm close. God I'm so fucking close please."

His pretty little ears twitches and Lance brings on hand to scratch below his ear and with that Keith lets go, throwing his head back and his eyes flashes yellow, cumming so hard and staining the bed.

He feels his body slowly losing warmth, letting his face fall against the bed, still moaning softly as Lance keeps thrusting, trying to reach his own high as well.

After a couple of few thrusts, Keith feels Lance pull his dick out, his hole still gaping wide and cold and he turns his body around with the rest of his energy, watching with lidded eyes his boyfriend jacking off on top of him.

He reaches out his hand to tangle its fingers around Lance's free hand, and squeezes it and then Lance cums, groaning out Keith's name as he decorates Keith with white, some getting on his face.

He feels Lance touch his cheek, eyes getting droopier and droopier as he wraps his arms around Lance, pulling him closer. Lance takes some of his cum off Keith's face and puts it against his boyfriend's lips, smiling when Keith opens his mouth immediately, lapping up the liquid like he's starved for it and licking his fingers clean.

"Good boy," Lance praises, almost getting hard again when Keith looks up at him so prettily, lips bruised and apart. He smiles when he notices his little galra slowly letting go of his hold, his eyes getting smaller and smaller until he finally closes his eyes and falls into a deep slumber.

Lance watches him for a while, asking himself how the fuck did he end up with someone as amazing as Keith?

Slowly, without disturbing his sleeping beauty, he stands up and grabs a towel, then proceeds to clean the mess he made, smirking when he sees the red marks and bruises covering Keith's skin, which was beginning to turn back into his usual milky colour, the purple fading away quickly.

When he's done, he lays himself beside Keith, wrapping an arm around him and not long, his breathing eventually matches the sleeping boy.

enjoy this quick smut ya perverts. i'm working on this chaptered klance fanfic but idk if I should put it in this book or just make a new book altogether as it'll be easier for yall to read. it's murderer keith and psychiatrist lance au, inspired by this fanfic i read last week :-) there would be smut in later chapters obviously, don't worry. tell me which one you prefer :)

another thing is should i post more chapters in my other book? cause,,,,,,, idk i still have doubts before publishing them T^T

that's all<3 thank you for reading and have a great day everyone !!       -keyungso