"Marie what's going on?"

"I got home from work to find his room a mess, there was vodka bottles broken all over the floor...I kept calling him but he didn't reply...oh god what if something happened to him...oh no nothing can happen to my baby...", I placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down, "Marie just take a seat and breathe, I'll give him a call and see if he replies, okay?". She gave me a nod as she sat beside my dad, taking out my phone I quickly dialed Jake's number.

Come on. Come on, reply Jake.

It kept sending me to voicemail, I kept trying and trying, I began to panic, mom wherever you are please keep him safe. I tried dialing once more, my heart rate quickened when I heard that he picked up,

"Jake!"

"Bianca-a..."

"where are you Jake?", I watched as Marie stood up quickly and made her way towards me, her face showed how worry she was.

"I-i...uh-h...please-e help-p me-e", I looked at Marie with a worry expression, " okay babe I'll help you, but where are you?"

"I-i don't know-w Bianca, I don't know anymore", I took a deep breath trying to relax myself, just breath Bianca, breath.

"Jake...babe listen to me, you have to tell me where you are in order for me to help you"

"I-i I don't know, Bianca please help-p me", tears kept streaming down my face as I paced back and forth in the living room, I ran a hand through my hair as I took a deep breath,

"Listen to me okay, just listen to my voice...look around you and tell me what you see"

"I see a lamppost, there's a bench-h...I can't think straight...I-i can't breath-h..."

"babe please just give me one more clue, please..."

It was quiet for a moment, my hands were shaking uncontrollably as I watched Marie crying against my fathers chest, "I'm-m at the corner of the park-k we go to for our walks"

"Okay babe, just stay seated okay, I'll be there in a moment", quickly I hanged up the phone and ran to the kitchen, grabbing my fathers keys I ran outside and got inside the car, as soon as I started to the engine, I backed out of the garage and hit the gas pedal. I ignored my father calling my name as I drove off, my thoughts were going overboard as the worst possible scenarios were crossing my mind, please god keep him safe while I get there.

I was too focus on making my way to Jake that I didn't noticed I passed the speed limit, I should be going 30mph but right now I'm driving at 80mph, I just hope I don't die. As I made my way to the corner of the park, I slowed down as I glanced around trying to spot Jake. My heart shattered to pieces when I found him sitting down on the sidewalk, barefoot and crying uncontrollably.

 My heart shattered to pieces when I found him sitting down on the sidewalk, barefoot and crying uncontrollably