She stayed quiet and look to the window then sniffed smiling at Momo again, "I'll see.."

      "It happens in relationship.. You should know.. Cause you and Mingyu?"

      "Don't bring that bitch up.."  She gave her a look, "He's very different from Jungkook.."

      Momo nod her head, "I know.." then sighed, "How fast this month of you turn out you already got a boyfriend and luckily its what girls are fighting for.."

     "Are they really that famous?"

      "Search Bangtan Gang in google.."

      Tzuyu shooked her head, "Its fine.."

      Momo sit up excitedly, "So where did you guys usually do it?"

      "What?!"

      "Come on tell me.."

       "Hotel.."

       "Oh damn.. Im hoping the other room doesn't hear you.."

      Tzuyu smiled then look to the window again, "Mo.."

      "What?"

      "Did you ever uhmm.."

      "Hmm?" Raising her eyebrow, "What?"

      "Do it? The-the h-head?"

      Momo covered her mouth, "He made you do that?!!!"

     "No.. I did it, I don't even know why.. He was shock also.."

     "Damn tzu.."

      Her phone vibrated and its from Jungkook, "Your mom texted me asking where we are.. You should tell her also.."

      Momo peeked on the phone, "Is it him?"

———

     Nayeon looked at Sana throwing up then tapped her back, "Aishh.. is it really like bad feeling?"

     She nod her head and wipe her mouth then stand up. Her face is really red, she wasn't feeling well. "I need Taehyung.."

     "Why him? Im here?"

     "Call him!"

      "O-okay chill.." Her eyes widened from Sana's voice then grabbed her phone dialing Taehyung's number. "Alien? Yeah.. Uhmm.. I think her sickness is getting worse.. She said she needs you.."

      "Im in the class right now... Did she drink a medicine?" He asked. Nayeon looked at Sana, "She can't even eat cause she's having a food smell problem... The food makes her throw up.. I don't know what to do.. I was never pregnant okay? Maybe you did but I never.. Nunca!"

     "What?"

     Sana grabbed the phone from her, "Babe... Im really not feeling this.. I can't take it.."

      "Just lie down on the bed.. I'll come as soon as I finish this class.. Im sorry.." He sighed, "I'll brring you a food.."

      She groaned and walked to the couch to lie down then sighed, "Okay.. I'll wait.."

     Nayeon gritted her teeth as soon as Sana ended the call. Then shaked her head, "You shouldn't complain.. Face it.. You will go through it Sana.. You guys did that and its gonna be a family of you two soon..."

      She nod her head, "I know.. That's why Im very careful... Taehyung isn't with other girls right?"

      "Don't think that.."

      "My head hurts.."

      "Come here.." Nayeon hugged her and tapped her stomach, "Imo is right here baby.. When you come out Im gonna marry you I don't care if you are a boy or girl.."

     "Unnie..!" Sana laughed and slapped her arm, "Its getting bigger huh? I can't hide it?"

      "Wear dress.. Loose dress.. It'll make you look fat but its fine.." Don't wear jeans anymore.. Start wearing pajama or anything not tight.."

      "You said you don't know anything about pregnancy?"

      "I don't.. But I know what they should wear.."

      Sana sighed again and hold her head, "Im trying to make everything calm but I feel so uncomfortableee.."

      "Its okay.." Nayeon took a deep breath, "You have something you're craving on?"

      "Nah.. Taehyung got it.."

      "Damn.. He knows you that well?"

      "I always ask him for Mcdo.. So I bet that's what he'll buy.. Or chocolate.." She sighed and look at the TV then to Nayeon, "I feel throwing up again.."

Nayeon stepped out, "Don't.. Not to me bitch.. Go to the bathroom now.."

——

      Taehyung rushed to the restaurant then to Sana's house after his class he opened the gate and knock on their door. Nayeon opened it, "She's fine.. Are those for me?" taking the bag from him, "Thanks.."

      "No! That's for Sana.." He walked towards the couch where Sana currently sitting down then give her a kiss, "Are you fine now?"

"Yeah.."

He looked at her stomach, "May be need to get a check up? Our parents knows.. So what's the point not going to hospital?"

She gritted her teeth, "Your friends? They don't know about it.."

"They won't find out and so what if they did?" He took a deep breath and tucked the piece of her hair behind her ear, "I just want to make sure the baby is fine.."

Nayeon pouted, "Sweet baby neptune.." giving an aegyo to them then giggled, "Get a room.."