《Chapter 31》

You stayed in the hospital for a pretty long while.

Although he didn't stay for long, your father visited you everyday.

It was surprising, he was a busy man. But it seemed he still made an effort to make time to see you. You found that even more surprising.

Your five friends always came after school, but of course your boyfriend always stayed longer. You found it a struggle, having so many loud people pay you a visit. You practically spent the whole time scolding them.

As the time passed, you spent a lot more time with your whole family. Your grandfather, cousins, Jaehwa and your father. It was like a miracle how so many people surrounded you in such a short period of time. And they all seemed trustworthy.

You came to realize that it's true that good things come to an end, but bad things also come to an end.

You enjoyed your father's presence. You came to hate him before, it was true, but that didn't mean you ever forgot how he used to be even before.

*****

You heard the doorbell ring startling you a little and you sat up on the couch. You looked at the clock, running a hand

Aish, I dozed off anyway.

The doorbell rang again, and you got up fixing your clothes and walked to the door. You stopped in front of the mirror and fixed your hair. Seeing how your make up looked, you decide to make that person wait even more and fixed your light eye make up. You opened the door and saw your boyfriend smiling at you.

"Hey, gorgeous." Baekhyun beamed, but his brows furrowed a little "Were you sleeping?" You frowned at first but nodded afterwards.

He smiled and pulled you to him burying his head in the crook of your neck.

"I missed you." He said softly.

You smiled at that.

"Missed you too."

It had been a week since you last saw each other. His sister forced to go Japan with her, where his parents lived. According to him, she had something to do there so, since it had been a while since the last time he last saw his parents, she told him to go with her. He was rather happy but so upset that he couldn't be there when you were discharged.

He broke the hug and softly pecked your lips.

"Let's go." He said and you nodded before quickly grabbing your bag, stopping once more in front of the mirror before wearing your shoes and joining him.

"Where are we going first?" You asked as you walked beside him to the elevator. At first the plan was to go to his place, but he later said he wanted to go somewhere first.

"We'll grab ice-cream then go to the park, I wanna show you something."

"And I guess you can't tell me now?" He turned to you and smiled pulling your small figure close to him.

"You know me so well."

°°°°°°

"Are we allowed to come here?" You asked looking around, unsure of what your boyfriend really had in mind.

"Please stop asking and just follow me. Why won't you trust me?" He said tightening his grip on your hand a little more.

"You're crazy. I don't wanna end up in jail."

"Wow, thank you."

"Your welcome, honey."

"Close your eyes."