《FINAL》

You nervously walked back and forth, from time to time kicking an imaginary rock, as you waited for Baekhyun.

It was his birthday.

You just decided to take him out for breakfast then to some different places, then join the others for the party at Taehyung's place. But Baekhyun didn't know the latter.

You chuckled a little at the thought of how the elf and the alien argued on 'in who's place the party was taking place'. Surely, it was annoying but looking back at it, it was kinda cute and amusing. In the end, it was decided with rock paper scissors.

You told him to go to sleep really early the previous, because you planned a long day.

A pair of arms that wrapped around your little form made a smile adorn your face.

"Did you wait long? Sorry for being late." Baekhyun spoke cutely close to your ear and you shivered a little.

"I can't be mad at you, especially on your birthday." You turned to him and he gave you a short kiss before taking your hand in his.

"So what are we doing princess?" You smiled triumphantly at that.

For the first time, it was you who prepared everything for the date. And you were paying for everything. At first he tried to argue but you quickly hushed him, the day being his birthday as an excuse. So you were rather happy for leading the day and finally getting to pay for things for him.

"You'll see." You said with a smirk flickering on your face, those words he always said and that you hated.

He laughed softly at you, and let you drag him.

°°°°°°°

"Another strike." You spoke loudly enough for Baekhyun to hear, coolly turning to smirk at him. He rolled his eyes at that.

After taking breakfast, and taking a walk in the city, with Baekhyun almost embarrassing you by nearly hitting a woman while he was messing around. You ended up going bowling.

Baekhyun was far behind you, as this was your third strike. He, on the other hand, had been struggling to take down five pins.

You chuckled at him.

"I'm supposed to be bragging and you struggling. Normally, I'd show you how it's done. It should be romantic."

"It is honey, feelings, that's what's important"

Your words made a bright smile replace the pout he previously had.

"You're right." He beamed, showing you his signature boxy smile.

You smiled.

"Shall we go grab some ice-cream or anything you want?"

His smile widened even more, you chuckled at him again.

"Such a kid."

°°°°°°

"Are you planning on killing me?" Your boyfriend, yet again, broke the peaceful silence that was yet to take over.

It has been awhile since you've been on your way. Your destination was pretty far from the city and Baekhyun was obviously bored so he was annoying you every now and then.

"Can't you just stay quiet? Don't make me do something I don't want to do."

"You can't babe, I'm too precious."