《Chapter 16》

Y/n's POV:

I carried Baekhyun to where i guessed was his room. I gently placed him on the bed and adjusted his position. I took a few seconds to catch my breath since it was really tiring carrying him from the door to his room. I covered him with the blanket, i touched his forehead. "It's really hot."

His eyes slowly opened and he came eye to eye with me.

"Y/n" He spoke,his voice was so quiet. "You're still here."

"I can't go home,leaving someone sick like this behind." I said making him smile.

"A doctor came to check on you right?" I asked and he nodded his head in response. "When?"

"Yesterday." He replied.

"Did you take your medicines?" He shook his head.

"Did you at least eat something today?" He shook his head again.

"I couldn't really do anything since this morning." He explained as I nodded.

"Do you want something in particular?" He shook his head.

"Just some fruits and a cup of water would be fine." I paused for a second. "You didn't eat anything since the morning." I thought then asked

"Fruits only?" He nodded.

With that i walked out of his tried to find the kitchen. Which wasn't so hard to find. I opened the fridge and took a look, there were a lot of different fruits. "I guess having fruits is a must to him too." But the thing is I didn't really want to only get him fruits, he didn't eat anything since the morning and I wanted something else to add. "Should I make some soup or something?" I thought then started looking around the kitchen to find the tools and ingredients I needed. It took me a few minutes to find it but I eventually found a few things I needed for the moment. I took the apron and put it on tieing the straps around my waist.

"Gotta make this quick."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was finally done with the soup as I neatly served the soup in a bowl. I then searched for a tray and put a bottle of water, a cup, some cut fruits served in another bowl and the soup all together on the tray. I carefully headed to Baekhyun's room opening the door slowly using my elbow. I put the tray on the nightstand and looked at Baekhyun.

He was sleeping, and he really seemed to be feeling really bad. "Just seeing him like this makes me really want to take care of him." I blushed a little after that but then breathed out calming down. "Get it together Y/n, it's just because he's sick that you feel this way." I put my hand on his forehead realizing how hot it was. I then looked at his face. I really had to admit he was cute. I kept staring at him until his eyes opened slowly and I did my best to control myself and act normally so instead of taking my hand off his forehead hurriedly I moved slowly. But I knew I was blushing so hard.

"Sorry I woke you up. Well, I was going to anyway. Come on sit straight." I said quietly. And he slowly opened his eyes more slowly sitting up.

"Here I made this thinking it'll be better for your fever instead of just a couple of fruits." I said taking the bowl and handing it to him. He slowly took a spoon and the bowl.

"I also brought some fruits here if you still want them. And don't forget to take your medicines. I have to clean the kitchen,I'll be back in a while." I said making my way to the door until I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned around seeing Baekhyun looking at me.