《Chapter 3》

Your loud alarm rang making you open your eyes and groan a little bit before turning it off. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes.

"Last day of the week." You mumbled quietly before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

You brushed your teeth, took your breakfast  got ready and left.

You climbed on the bus and went to the seat next to the window as usual.

You decided to check out the texts you received the previous day, since you were too tired to check them at that time.

It was from your grandfather.

"Hello. How are you dear? I hope you're doing fine. I wanted to ask if you were free this Saturday, I want to come visit."

You quickly replied.

" I'm fine thanks. And yes I have nothing to do tomorrow."

He replied almost immediately, surprising you a little.

"Great! Don't forget to say hi to Jiyeon for me. I Love you dear"

"Ok, i'll be waiting. I'll tell her. Love you too. Bye ♡"

°°°°°°

You entered the school and headed to your locker.

You opened your locker and saw an unfamiliar looking piece of paper.

'Stay away from him.' is what it said. You had no idea who it was from or who was that person even talking about. You didn't even care since you were sure it was something stupid because you had nothing to do with guys.

You put the paper away, grabbed the stuff you needed and put what you didn't need athen went to your class.

You saw Baekhyun with a couple of friends on your way, and Chanyeol was one of them. You started to go a bit faster hoping he wouldn't see you.

But he did and quickly said something short to his friends and came after you.

"Good morning." He said smiling widely. You didn't bother replying, as usual, only nodded.

But something was intriguing you. The glares girls gave you especially when Baekhyun was around.

If it was jealousy then it was their problem. 

You felt nothing for him on the contrary he annoyed you. You couldn't stand him. He was loud, too curious about everything, too full of himself and talked too much.

The bell rang making you sigh in relief.

"See you later." He said then left.

You went to your class and sat down at your usual seat, next to the window.

You looked at the beautiful blue sky filled with clouds.

It reminded you of the times you used to go to the park with your mother for a picnics. They were precious moments for both of you. Every moment you spent together was more than precious.

She would always lay down and look at the sky and watch how the clouds move beautifully. She used to say things like this cloud looks your teddy bear and this looks like this.... You enjoyed that and always played along.