《Chapter 7》

Sitting on the couch, you were quietly watching a fantasy movie while drinking your coffee.

You cancelled your plans with Jiyeon and she understood why. She knew it would be like that since the storm started. She didn't think about negotiating, she was even worried about you the previous day.

You were at least grateful for one thing. The storm started after you  parted ways with Baekhyun. Someone who enjoyed teasing you and getting on your nerves, you were sure it would be one more thing he had for his amusement. But something seemed different about him the previous day, other than calling you 'Cutie' he didn't say anything that could irritate you.

Other than laying down and walking around the apartment you did nothing. You tried studying but couldn't. You weren't in the mood, and didn't feel like doing anything. After a long time just wandering around the apartment, you finally made up your mind to do something and got up then went to get ready. You were going for a walk and wanted to draw in the park. Something you always did in those type of days. You went for a black long-sleeved top and dark grey jeans and white shoes.

You took your sketch and all the supplies you needed for whatever you were going to draw and went out.

°°°°°°

Watching the beautiful birds going right and left, up and down the colorful flowers that could change your mood by just looking at them, you were quietly walking in the park.

After a awhile you sat down and leaned with your back against a tree and closed your eyes feeling the fresh air softly blowing your brown hair for some long minutes. You then opened your eyes and took the sketch and slowly started drawing everything that was in sight. The old man seated on the bench feeding some pigeons. The small lake that was behind him and the few trees around the place.

You spend a few hours in the same position, delicately creating and coloring the drawing. When you were done, you stopped and observed what you did, smiling at the result afterwards. It started to get dark, so you arranged your stuff and made your way out.

The park was quieter than earlier, as many people have headed home. It was quiet. Quiet enough for you to hear the soft sobs that seemed to come from a young boy, not so far. You followed the sound and found a boy who looked like a middle school boy seated on the floor leaning with his back against a tree, he had his head on his knees and his hands wrapped around his legs. You slowly walked over to the boy and crouched down next to him. Startling him a bit, he lifted his head and looked at you. He had baby face and his adorable nose was pinkish since he was crying. Your eyes softened at the sight of the cute boy who was sitting in front of you and had teary eyes.

"Why are you crying?" You asked softly, and he looked down. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." You took out a tissue and handed it to him.

"I know you can be nice, sweet, caring."

You shook your head. What the hell? Why am I thinking about what he said.

"Here." He looked at it for a few seconds then took it hesitantly and wiped his tears "People say that it's better to tell someone about your problems. It can make you feel a bit better even if not a lot." He finally spoke his voice cracking a bit when saying those words.

"It's not wrong." You confirmed quietly. "You don't even know me though, are you sure it's okay?"  He nodded and took a deep breath.

"My parents abandoned me and my twin sister." You remained silent not knowing what to say in response. "They never showed sight of love to us anyway. The only thing that mattered was work. They never had the time for me. Since I realised they cared about working so much I thought that maybe if I studied well to become anything that they decide for me, they would be satisfied and so did my sister, but we were wrong. We were  working hard but they never cared about seeing our grades or anything like that. They weren't encouraging us, it was the total opposite. They always told us that we were their mistake. That we are both a failure and we will never be able to do something important in our live." He blurted out, and you watched him as he went on and on. He looked at you "Are parents always so harsh?"

"No.There are sweet ones." You said shaking your head. "It's just that we don't all get the chance to have them. But there is something you have to know, just like a plant doesn't choose where it's planted, a child doesn't get to choose his parents. We all have different ones, some have amazing parents and live long with them some lose them early, some are like you have both parents that are bad, some have one good parent and the other a bad one, they get to get rid of the bad one and live happily or lose the good one and just keep on suffering with the other one or get the chance to separate from them." You paused "Just like me." The boy tilted his head and you took that as a sign to continue.

"I had a wonderful mother. Who took good care of me, loved me, did her best to keep me happy, was always there when I needed her, and used to do much more for me."

"I had a horrible father. Who was arrogant, evil, violent. He only  thought about himself, his own pleasure which consisted of only drinking, making us suffer, hitting us and...." You sighed softly.

"Now I lost my angel who was my mother who I loved the most. And that filthy monster is living happily after ruining my life and mom's."

"That's the way the world works. Everyone has their own problems. What we have to do is fight them and if we can't fight then we should at least stay strong and take them as lessons for the future."

"That's all I can say. Now be a strong boy." He smiled and nodded. You tilted your head a little and asked quietly with a small smile " So, what's your name?"  

"Jisung. Park Jisung."

Park Jisung? You thought before asking "Do you have a grandfather whose name is Park Hongseok?"

"Yes, you know him?"
"Yeah, he's my grandfather. He talks a lot about you. You and i are cousins. I'm Y/l/n Y/n."

"Oh. Then...can I call you Noona?" The younger boy asked cutely and you smiled at that.

"Of course you can." You nodded at him then looked at the sky. "It's getting dark now, you should go home."  

"Ok. It was really nice meeting you, Noona." You smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

Will we ever meet again?

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weird ending,right?
Sorry for the late update. All the names I use here are not referred to anyone (other than the idols) just some names I happened to find in some pages that make a list of Korean names.  Thanks for reading. Saranghae❤

Edited.