《Chapter 20》

Standing in front of the mirror, you were looking at every detail of your black dress. It didn't have much detail but it was absolutely beautiful. As much as you loved this dress you hated how uncomfortable it was and the fact that you had to wear high heels.

"Do I really have to wear these high heels?" You asked turning around to face Jiyeon. She came over to help you pick an outfit. You didn't ask her to but she said "I'm a fashionista, you'll need my help. And I know you don't like getting out of your confront zone." Well it is true. But you definitely thought you wouldn't need her and will do just fine without her.

"Yes." Jiyeon said "You look beautiful like that, I chose the perfect outfit. Well, it's me anyway."

"But why so high? And this dress is so uncomfortable. And what makes you think you chose the perfect outfit?" Jiyeon glared at you.

"Listen missy

"Listen missy. I will explain why I chose every single thing in this outfit. You're not the colorful type of girl so black is your color. And we all know black is the best color for such occasions because it defines elegance and glamorous. And your heels and the form of the dress gives off the 'femme fatale' feel. So it's perfect. Especially for you, just look at you, you look stunning in this dress. And the answer to your question is that you're too short in this dress plus the higher the heels are the better the outfit is." You signed.

"As for the rest I don't think you need a lot of accessories. Just some big earings and a simple necklace would be awesome." She commented making you give her a look.

(Found this on amino, just choose what you like

(Found this on amino, just choose what you like.)

"I know you don't like big earings but your hair will be in waves so small ones will disappear in it." You sighed.

"Fine, I'll let you have it your way. Just because I know grandpa will be disappointed if i don't look 'amazing'." You said making her raise her eyebrow.

"You know he always wants me to go shopping and do all those girly stuff. You know make an effort."

"Shame on you Y/n, even your grandfather tells you to make an effort on such things."