《Chapter 11》

Jiyeon helped you look for the music box everywhere. In your classroom, your locker again, the empty class you were in, the rooftop, the cafeteria... Everywhere you used to go to. Everywhere it could it possibly be. But looking for something so small wasn't the easiest thing.

Yet she didn't complain saying she was tired and all.

That was one of the things you liked about Jiyeon. She was never tired as long as it was something for you. 

The bell rang stopping both of you in your tracks.

You turned to Jiyeon and forced a smile. "See you later. And thank you."

"We're not done yet. We have to find it. We will find it."

You nodded "Yes."

She smiled warmly "See you later." She hugged you tightly then finally broke the hug and walked away heading to her class. You made your way to yours.

You couldn't focus on whatever the teacher was saying. You didn't even try to, since you didn't care one bit about it at that moment.

Baekhyun's POV:

The only thing I wanted at that moment, was for the bell to ring. We had math for the last class of the day and it really gave me a headache. And I really suck at it anyway. I was really bored.

Having nothing to do, I looked around the class, looking for someone to entertain me, but the guys were sleeping except for two who seemed to be paying extra attention to the lesson. So I sighed and rested my chin one the desk. My thoughts drifted to Y/n.

Come to think of it she seemed upset at lunch. And Jiyeon didn't came back like she said.  I furrowed my brows.

If only I could help her. It kinda hurts seeing her like that. I sighed.

Soon after the bell finally rang. I stood up, grabbed my stuff and made my way out of the classroom. I spotted
Y/n walking to the gate and I began to speed up so I could catch up to her.

"Hi" I said quietly. I knew it wasn't the time for me to play around. She was upset and didn't need someone to come and make it worse than it already is.

"You never miss a day without at least saying one word, huh?" She remarked surprising me a little. I didn't realize that myself.

"Yeah.." I responded nervously.

I walked her home in total silence. I didn't know what to say since she wasn't in the best mood and would easily snap at me if I say anything that annoys her. It wasn't not her snapping at me that I was really avoiding but more like worsening her mood.

When we reached the building i stood waiting for her to go in before making my way home.

°°°°°°

Three days passed. It's the last day of the week. Y/n was still acting the same way. She talked less. She was literally not talking since usually she wasn't the type who talked too much. I watched her for many weeks and have come to know her enough to notice that something was bothering her. I was gradually starting to get more worried about her.

Even Jiyeon was different. Normally, Jiyeon always tried to make Y/n say something, to which she usually responded. But she just left her alone and chose her words with her. If I didn't know better I would've thought these two had a fight but you could still see how they were both sweet to each other.