《Chapter 10》

Baekhyun's POV:

"Baekie~" I heard someone whisper in my ear. I was still asleep but could hear clearly what was going on. I was half asleep.

"Baekhyunie~"

"Leave me alone" I mumbled.

"Wake up sleepyhead" After that I felt a pillow land on my face making me wake up fully. I was about to yell at whoever ruined my sleep but stopped seeing someone I didn't expect.

"Tae?"

"Aww. My little brother's sleepy face is so cute." She said cupping my face.

"I'm not a kid. Stop treating me like one." I groaned and pushed her hands away.

"No you're my baby brother kiddo." She said pinching my cheek.

"Anyway get up now and get ready. You have school, remember." She got up from the bed and walked to the door. I rubbed the cheek that was the victim of her attack, but she stopped which took my attention.

"Oh, Baekie?"

"Yes, Tae."

She rolled her eyes. "It's noona for you, kiddo."

I signed "Yes, noona"

"Good. Just wanted to let you know that I snapped a few pics of you when you were sleeping. You looked so adorable I couldn't help it. I'll show them to your girl one day, when you'll have one."

"Taeyeon." I shouted. But it was kind of useless to tell her to delete them since she wouldn't, plus, she already left the room.

Her words about showing the snaps to my future girlfriend made me think about Y/n. I cupped my face feeling my cheeks heating up and shook the thought then got up to get ready.

I then made my way downstairs and found found Taeyeon already seated at the table, waiting for me to come for breakfast. I sat down at my usual seat and started quietly eating. I asked her a little about her work, and she just simply responded that everything was fine.

"Umm. Tae- I mean Noona?"

"Yes."

"What brings you here? I mean it's not like I don't like you being here but you didn't say anything before coming and also I know you only come here in holidays."

"Yeah. Mom and dad are coming back. They'll stay a bit longer this time. Like two months or something."

"Oh. I see." I simply responded.

It's been so long since they left, almost a year. Taeyeon lived in a different city, she said she'll move to Gangnam soon, but I didn't know when that was due. So I was pretty much alone. I've been thinking about moving. I preferred being totally alone rather than being with maids and some other workers. It wasn't because I didn't like them, but I wanted space.

I cleared my throat. "It's been a while since i started thinking about moving."

She raised an eyebrow "Really?"

I nodded "I want to get closer to school and I want to have more space to myself."

She joined her hands together and rested her elbows on the table. "Well I think it's a good thing. And I don't think mom and dad will be against it too."