《Chapter 6》

"Baekhyun?"

"This is the second time you pronounce my name. And the first time you call my name in such a soft voice.........Cutie." He said smiling saying the last word quieter and in a slightly deeper voice. For the first time it was a smile. A soft one,not one of the annoying smirks he always had and always annoyed you.

"I'll walk you home."

"At least accept my offer this time. I know you don't want to catch a cold. I wouldn't want that too. I would miss you." He quickly looked away after saying that.

Baekhyun's POV:

I quickly looked away realizing what I just said, feeling my cheeks burning.

Damn what's wrong with me.

I could feel her still staring at me blankly, i tried my best to hide my face so she wouldn't see me blushing.

She looked so beautiful and cute in her outfit. Ok, you need to stop Baekhyun. Get it together.

There was silence for a while, we heard nothing but the sound of droplets of water that landed on the ground and some on the umbrella. It was a really uncomfortable one so I decided to break it.

"Hmm. So...." She looked ahead and remained silent before speaking.

"I hate you." She said those words that seemed to have a huge effect on me. "I already told you that. I already told you that i don't want you to walk me home. But why do you keep trying? Why do you want to help someone who hates you? Who was always harsh and rude to you? Who doesn't treat you right?" She then looked at me. "I really don't get it. You really confuse me Byun Baekhyun." She looked away. "I am cold,rude and I can be really harsh. And you know that but-"

"Because I know you have a good side." I interrupted her. " I know you can be nice, sweet, caring, loving.... I don't know why but I have this feeling, and I can even see your behavior with Jiyeon. And I feel like you're a girl full of mystery. I want to see that side of you that no one knows because I know it exists." I paused, feeling my cheeks burn; feeling like my previous words were a but too cheesy. "I-I just want to know more about you." She looked at me and we remained silent just looking at each other in the eyes.

Her eyes were so beautiful, I felt like I could stare at them for the whole day. Seriously, why are you doing this to me? How?

"I won't turn you down this time." I smiled brightly "But just so you know, I still dislike you."

I laughed nervously "Please don't say that it kinda hurts you know." She started walking ignoring what I said and I quickly followed her. She was silent all the way which was something she usually did but something was wrong, her actions were the same as always but not her expression. She was looking at the ground with eyes that seemed so sad and hurt. Did something happen?

I kept silent and glanced at her from time to time seeing her with the same face.

"Are you okay?" I gathered up the courage to say, but didn't get any response. "Y/n?" I said quietly but still not getting any response. "Y/n." I said a bit louder this time "Y/n." I said again louder and it seemed to bring her back to earth. She stopped walking which made me do the same.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said nodding her head "It doesn't seem like it."

"But I am." She said coldly.

I didn't know why but for some reason I didn't feel like teasing or irritating her. I felt like I had to choose my words. For some reason, I felt like she wasn't as strong as always. I didn't feel like joking around.

She looked around and spoke quietly "I live here." She said looking at the tall building that we stood in front. "Oh, well see you...monday. I guess." I said

"Yeah, see you." She walked past me. I stood there waiting for her to enter the building but she turned around surprising me.

"Thank you." She muttered quietly and left not giving me time to say anything in response. I couldn't tell why, but I felt so happy just by those two words that came from her.

I watched as she entered the building and stayed there for like a minute then headed home.

I started hearing some sounds. I think it's the thunder. I called my driver to come and pick me up since I lived far from where she did. I smiled Now I know where she lives.

Third person's POV:

When you were in the elevator you heard a sound that made you flinch. It couldn't get worse.

Thunder.

You quickly went to the door unlocked it and went in before locking it again. As soon as you turned to go to your room, the sound of thunder rang in your ears again, this time louder and you quickly covered your mouth with both your hands to prevent yourself from screaming loudly.

Not only you hated rainy days. But you had a weakness. One thing you hid from everyone; at least most of them. A weakness no matter what you tried you couldn't fight it.

You were scared of thunder storms.

It was like a phobia.

You sat down in front of the door, wrapped your arms around your legs and rested your head on your knees. It kept going and you did your best not to scream but ended up squealing a few times.

After a good few minutes it stopped. You stay seated still trying to calm down. When you felt a bit better you got up and went to take a quick shower before changing into your pyjamas. At least it didn't start when I was still with him.

You walked into your room and heard a sound that made you flinch and curl up in the sheets. It started again. The sound of thunder and lightening snuck up on you again making you hug a pillow tightly.

No, I don't want to cry. You bit your bottom lip and closed your eyes trying your best to keep the tears from streaming down.

The pain and sadness you felt when your mother used to suffer, seeing her cry, when you could do nothing but to watch, when your father used to hit the both of you whenever he was drunk, when Jiyeon's parents-who you considered as your own too- died, when your parents divorced, when he started his new life with that slut leaving your mother breaking into pieces, when your mother was diagnosed, when she died..... It all started playing in your mind. At that point you couldn't take it.

You started sobbing quietly but it soon became louder. The thunder and lightening's kept going on making you scream every time it rang.

An hour passed and the sounds finally
stopped.

Maybe that day was as bad as you predicted anyway. Because you fell asleep with tears and tons of negative thoughts.

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter but I felt like this was better as an ending for the situation.(No, I don't mean end of the story.) Since it was short I think I'll post another chapter this week. (And this week's exams don't need much effort so.) (We have exams every week that's why I'm posting the chapters late. Sorry) I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. And thanks for 100 reads it makes me so happy. 사랑해어♡

Edited.