《Chapter 30》

Jiyeon's POV:

We finally got the chance to check on Y/n.

Tears kept streaming down no matter how hard I tried to stop them, my heart was beating in an extremely fast pace. I was worried. Really worried.

What if she lost too much blood?

I don't remember the last time time I've been that emotional.

Tiffany has been trying to keep me calm, but it was a hard task for her. She couldn't find the right words to reassure me when she was also dead worried.

The two boys were calm, trying to ease both of us when our panic became too much. Yet they couldn't do much other than calming us for a few minutes.

We finally reached the hospital, we hurriedly made our way inside, to the counter. Giving our names and who we were to Y/n, the lady gave us the room number and the floor we had to head to.

I speed walked to the elevator, I crossed my arms against my chest tapping my foot anxiously. Chanyeol who was behind me noticed me and back hugged me, kissing the top of my head.

"I'm sure she's fine. Don't worry."

I just nodded my head and wiped the tears that managed to escape at that moment.

When we reached the floor I quickly walked and started searching. We were kinda divided, Chanyeol followed me while Taehyung followed Tiffany.

"Over there." Taehyung pointed.

I looked at where he was pointing, and rushed before everyone but when a familiar face came to view froze.

The way I stopped abruptly in front of everyone made them bump into me.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung questioned.

"What is he doing here?" I muttered under my breath.

"Who?" They all looked at the person I was looking at.

He was sitting next to Jaehwa sunbaenim, who had Baekhyun on her other side. Baekhyun lifted his head looking around and his eyes landed on us.

"Guys."

The two others looked at us, Jaehwa stood up and walked to me.

"Do you know who he is?"

Jaehwa's POV:

"Do you know who he is?"

I closed my eyes and bit my lip, nodding.

"Yes, I know Jiyeon."

"Then-"

"Jiyeon i know what I'm doing. Please, this is important."

Her face didn't change.

I turned to look at father only to find him standing up and muttering a goodbye to Baekhyun.

"Wait, where are you going?" I rushed to him, blocking his way. His eyes softened at me.

"I'm sorry Jaehwa, but I don't think this'll work-"