At Starbucks...

"Bea... You can do this! There's no turning back!" She reminded hersef as she got inside Starbucks with Ysabelle, she rode a taxi by the way.

She slowly walked towards Thirdy, who was sitted beside the window.

"T-Thirdy?" She called.

Thirdy looked at her. And saw the baby she was carrying.

"Hey... Sit down." He said. Bea sat down in front of him.

"So... Umm.. Pamangkin mo ba yan? Or, binibabysitt?" He asked cluelessly.

"Actually, Thirdy... She's your child." Bea said straight to the point.

"W-what? H-how?" He asked.

"Remember 10 months ago... At Jho's party, we both got drunk... And something happend to us." Bea explained.

"Can I... Can I hold her?" He asked with shaking hands.

Beatriz smiled at him and gave Ysa to him.

"What's her name?" He asked as he looked at the baby.

"Ysabelle Therese. She was born at August 14..." Bea said.

Thirdy broke in tears. Bea panicked.

"Thirdy? Are you okay?" She tried to act calm.

"Yep.. I'm sorry. Got carried away." He said as he wiped his tears.

He kissed Ysabelle on the forehead and smiled at her.

"Bea... I'm sorry... I didn't know. I wish I was there to take care of you when you were pregnant with our baby, I wish I was there to give every craving you asked for, I wish I was there to hold your hand while you were giving birth to Ysa—"

"Shh... Thirdy, it was my fault. I should've told you earlier. I'm sorry..." Bea said.

They both continued to cry. It was 1:00 AM when they both decided to go home. Thirdy suggested to drive them home, and Bea agreed.

"Bei... Umm... Is it okay if you stay at the house na lang?" He asked all of a sudden.

"H-ha?" She cleared her throat.

"Since were both busy with school, at the same time, training, and walang nagbabantay kay Ysabelle... Okay lang ba if we leave her sa house? Andun naman sina Mom, don't worry." Thirdy assured.

"Matatanggap kaya ni Tita Mozzy si Ysa?" Bea asked nervously.

"Of course, she will." Thirdy answered.

"Okay.." She could only answer. She knows that Thirdy wouldn't accept the answer 'No'.

"Thanks. Kunin na natin yung gamit nyo bukas?" He asked.

"Ikaw? Okay lang ba? Baka may training ka?" She asked back.

"I can be excused. One time lang naman eh. Tsaka, it's an emergency naman." He answered.

"Okay..." Bea said. Ysabelle, then started crying.

"Oh no... She woke up." Bea sighed. Thirdy looked at the baby, and then looked back at the road. He caressed Belle's hand and started to comfort her.

"Baby, uuwi na tayo ha? Wait mo lang milk mo ha? Malapit na tayo." He said which made Bea smile.

She never thought Thirdy could be this type of person. And she was surprised to see Thirdy crying earlier. Never in her 5 years in Ateneo did she saw Thirdy let out a single tear. Neither did she see him getting serious with people he date, that's why she hid Ysabelle. She got scared that Thirdy might not accept their baby girl, but here he is, being a father to his child that they both didn't wanted at the first place.