Life Update.

Ayooooo.

Please read all of this, it's not really that much tbh. I would also appreciate any and all comments.

It's no surprise to anyone, I have been completely inactive here posting wise for two months. I still post on my wall and am active in DMs, but there has not even been a smidgen of story writing. I have excuses, albeit most of them poor, but some of them are quite valid.

As of June 9th, I have officially GRADUATED high school. The last couple months have been busy and wild, and exhausting. I can't say I was too busy to write, because that would be a lie. I was just exhausted as the days would come to an end, and the effort into making an idea and creating a story was... well, yeah, I'm lazy.

You can also blame Hamilton. The musical culture has completely taken over my ass. Hamilton, Falsettos, BMC, DEH, BoM, Heathers, Hadestown, Come From Away, In the Heights, 21 Chump Street, Rent  and more have taken over my life. Ugh. Beautiful. So... you could call it a change of fandoms. I still love Voltron and Lance and all of it, but things do change and... yeah. I'll still be up all night for Season 6, lmao. But yeah.

Following personal feats and struggles, there's been a lot on my plate. And if any of you have paid attention to my social medias since September 18th, 2017 you will notice that I ship out for Boot Camp in less than one month. LESS THAN one month. 20 days.

July 3rd.

Holy shit.

In case you're new or have forgotten, I have enlisted as a future sailor of the United States Navy. That's a big load. The rest of this month will be full of packing away my things and selling them/throwing them out, only saving what will be sent to me AFTER boot camp. If anything.

I will be studying up on everything I should know prior and more. I will really buckle down hard on the physical readiness part as well. This next couple weeks is going to be wild.

You can pretty well presume the stories... discontinued. Unfortunately, and I'm sorry, but life is here. I must adult (god save me). So... yeah.

I still look at all of your comments! Read your messages, etc. Please consider finding me on my other social media to keep up, if you're interested:

(maybe I can make a GC on Kik for yall? comment om this sentence if you're interested, then message my kik)

Tumblr:
writinglangst8703

Instagram:
@ shakesqueerbooks
@ boom.navy

Kik:
impala..67