Uninvited

I woke up with a pounding headache that was a absolute killer, I can definitely see the ups of the vampire life now. Then again I don't plan on getting drunk all of the time so maybe not. Talking about vampires I just invited another one into my house. This is kind of destroying the entire purpose of getting it in the first place.

I got out of my bed and into the kitchen searching around for a glass. After finding one I filled it with cold water from the tap and took a small sip. Searching around my cabinets until I found the container labelled Aspirin.

I took a pill hoping that it would calm the smashing headache going on up there. It took half an hour for the tablet to kick in and I was able to function like a normal human being. I went into my cabinet and went through until I found my grimoire, I placed it on the ground in front of me. I flipped through the slightly torn pages that were browned by age and by use.

Once I found the correct page that I needed I looked over the words memorizing the pronunciation of each word. If I get it wrong who knows what will happen, and it's extremely important I don't blow up another house, don't ask. I'm thankful for my ancestry mainly being the traveler part, I love magic.

I changed the incarnation over and over again until I felt the power flow through me, I reached up and touched my face as I felt something wet on my face. Looking down at my hand and I saw it was sticky with blood. The only bad side effect of magic but anything else it is amazing.

After cleaning up the blood, I got a call from Klaus not Matt my boyfriend. It was a short call but the gist of it was he was stuck looking after Damon who Kol compelled to kill Jeremy, he seems like such a nice guy. If you couldn't tell that a was sarcasm, very heavy sarcasm.

I personally never met Kol but by what people tell me I don't want to. I threw my bag over my shoulder and went to the Salvatore mansion. I trudged down the steps into the basement, because all normal people have basements that double up as cells for the family. Oh wait this is Mystic Falls.

I'll admit though the sight of Damon locked up was worth the trip. He was probably starving to keep him in that cell he had dark bags under his eyes and his pale complexion was paler then it was normally. I smirked at him " You know pathetic and trapped suits you" he still managed to smirk in his state " I know something else that will suit you" I scoffed at him " Incase you forgot, I have a boyfriend".

He started to laugh but ended up coughing instead " Because that's going so well for you, tell me have you and Matt talked since the big fight" he took one looked at my face and smirked " Oh oh looks like there's trouble in paradise".

Before I could get in there and tear his insides out Klaus who I forgot about completely stepped In between us " Ladies , Ladies please. Crystal I'm heading to the Grill join me"? I was a bit confused " Aren't you meant to be watching Damon" he chuckled "He's not going anywhere".

I smiled and waved to Damon as we climbed up the stairs "Have fun in your own basement". Klaus smiled at my childishness and dragged me out if the room. We ended up taking his car to the grill because that's the only place everyone goes to in Mystic Falls.

It was quite a nice afternoon Klaus and I were having a lot of fun we were talking and laughing until the sun went down. Soon though Caroline joined us I have no idea why though I know she can't stand me. After a while though it was kind of obvious that she was here for Klaus.

She kept his entire attention on her, and he didn't seem to mind at all. That was until he got a call from what I heard of the conversation it was Kol. After Kol hanged up on Klaus he kind of just stared down at his phone before shoving it in his pocket and leaving.

I trailed after him not quite sure what was going on and I got into his car before he drove off like a mad man. He was going probably as fast as it could take him. As we arrived at the Gilbert house the car skidded to a stop across the street.

He got out immediately and vampire sped towards the entry and I ran after him, before I could make it his eyes went wide and he slammed against the barrier. I was taken aback by the sudden burst if aggression. It all happened so fast after that Bonnie came and he was invited into the house.

When I eventually made it into the house Klaus was pushing against an invisible barrier presumably a spell and the dead body of Kol laying just out of reach. There was a message in his eyes that I knew very well.

'Get them Back'