To believe or not to believe

--------Crystal POV---------

Luckily he answered almost immediately I could always rely on him I really just needed something to keep my mind occupied from Matt. I heard a knock at my door and I opened it to find Klaus there, just like he promised. I quickly invited him in a and gestured him to come sit down on my couch. Matt was telling me the other day briefly about how they were searching for a cure to vampirism.

I invited Nik here to explain more and get me aboard the band-wagon because if I give Elena the cure then maybe she won't be such a bitch and Matt will not have to choose between us, which is good for me. Nik started talking "What we know so far is that the cure is hidden somewhere on am island. To find it on the island we need little Gilbert to kill vampires".

I was taken aback by this what has Jeremy got to do with all this, I mean I know he's related to Elena but why would that make him need to kill vampires unless... No. "He's a hunter of the five" was more of a statement then a question. Nevertheless he answered " Yes he is, I wasn't expecting It either never thought Jeremy would be quite like that".

He continues with his story "Once Jeremy has killed enough vampires which I hope will be soon or I might have to take some action to inspire him". He paused as he smirked slightly " Anyway once he has killed enough vampires his hunters mark would be complete and we can follow that to find the tomb then the Bennet witch will open the tomb".

This was the bad bit I sighed " Then I have to give a drop of my blood to unlock the chest while not feeding the deadly immortal creature that may or may not exist". Klaus huffed " you're just like Kol he seems to believe that Silas is real as well, it is unlikely that he actually exists". I raised an eyebrow " Then maybe you should listen to your brother cause if I was in the mortal and someone's telling me I didn't exist they would be the best person I would go after". He shot me a tight smile "Let's just agree to disagree then why don't we".

He checked his watch, and he looked back up to me. " I have to be going now, I have to check how the little Hunter is going ". He got up too leave and he made to the door before I put my hand on his shoulder. " I'm not letting you leave without me, i'm not missing out on any of the action " his lips which Upwards in what you could consider a smile. " I suppose, if you have to but I don't think you boyfriend will be too impressed by it ".

I let out a groan " he's my boyfriend not my prison warden ", Klaus smiled at that more. " it's your funeral, if he gets angry that point the blame on me ". I stood in front of him " is Mr. original afraid of my boyfriend " he raised an eyebrow scanning if it's a joke " you wish ,I'm simply saying that you can't put the blame on me even though I am the big bad ".

"okay then" I remarked and followed him out of the door "where we heading anyway " he smiled in secrecy. " you will find out soon enough quotation I groaned in annoyance. "You know I hate surprises " he just continue smiling and lead the way.

It was quite annoying not knowing where we were going. I was hated surprises my dad wasn't very good at surprises because it ended up and up bad for me. But never mind that now that was over, forever. We ended up going in the middle of forest far from where I was previous night it was near a lake filled with beautiful crystal blue water. That would be such a romantic spot, me and Matt would have to come here some time.

Nik leaned down and whispered in my ear "Just to let you know Elena is in there it is her house, I heard that your not very find of each over". I waved it off with a gesture of my hand and turned to look at the massive house. I am assuming that it was kind of a holiday house it was very nice though but I think I'll skip on the romantic spot considering Elena owns the area. Definitely would be skipping that date.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it, Nik was next to me it was then I realized that he probably hasn't been invited in yet, I can't exactly blame them for that. The person who opened the door was Jeremy, at first he was a bit shocked to see me but he relaxed a little. Elena had probably talked to Jeremy because not including the drama with Elena we were actually on alright terms. He stuttered slightly "Crystal what are you doing here" I smiled a little "I'm here to help I'm on team Cure Hunters now" I gave him a cheesy thumbs up. He opened the door wider "Then by all means ---".

He was cut off by Matt who just walked past the door "Crystal what are you doing here" I couldn't believe that he was here so I just smiled it off "I'm here to help". Matt shook his head "No your not" I raised my eyebrows "Excuse Me". Jeremy looked very awkward standing there so he went "I'll be inside the house" and disappeared.

Matt took a step outside while Klaus took a step forward this was not going good. Matt caught my attention first as he said "Look I don't want you to get hurt, you're only human anything could happen" I heard a snicker from Klaus " Have you looked yourself in the mirror mate, your human too" he said.

This isn't going to end well.