The Bloody Memories

I got back to my house I slowly walked down the seemingly long never ending hallway. I stopped in the middle and I looked at myself in the mirror on the wall my clothes were bloody from Nicklaus. I stared at my bright blue eyes and remembered his

I stared at his eyes for the longest time they were so blue the color itself seemed almost inhuman. I remember that it fascinates me because they were so beautiful so lonely, lost, sad, feisty, courageous and brave all at the same time.
I remember his muscular silhouette,his golden hair and the glass that always seemed to be in his hand

"how do you feel love." he asked me in a soft and sincere voice.

"not good,not over it...just better. " I said dry and stalely.

"I don't really know what to say to make you feel better. My father was an abusive bastard and I never knew my real father and my mother hated me. Simply for being born, simply for being who I was...who she created." he said so matter-of-factly with a hint of hurt and bitter as he downed the last of his scotch.

"sounds like your life sucked"

he chuckled a bit and then gave me the sad lost puppy look

"you are definitely something else"

"yep that's me Little Orphan crystal"

"not exactly what I meant but I appreciate the humor love."

"why did you save me?"

"all princesses should have their wooden knights to protect them"

" what does that mean"

" its nothing...just a promise of memories past"

I snapped out of it and looked back at myself one more time messy blonde hair bloody clothed and those same crystal blue eyes.

The next day I woke up to a pounding on the door. I rushed to see who it was. and there she was standing right in front of me.