Bestfriend VS Boyfriend

Let's just say Matt looked FURIOUS. Like extremely mad "Look I may not be an original vampire or any vampire at all but I don't need you to tell me how to look after my girlfriend". He simply laughed at this " and your so fit to look after her when the vampires come I'm sure you'll scare them of screaming for somebody to help you". I tried to get there attention " Guys can we chill please". They completely ignored me and continues on with there argument Matt starting again "She does not need to be involved with this, even if you agree with it".

They were both a feet away from each over, I didn't quite get why Klaus was being so protective over me. He did once tell me that he considered me part of the family, but I'm more worried how far he's going to take this. Raising a finger at Matt he argued back "Look, your girlfriend isn't a child she is perfectly capable of looking after herself and making her own choices. All I have done is given her an option, unless that's prohibited as well".

I feared for Matt safety when Klaus got mad he got really mad Matt however seemed unaware of the lack of safety he had and spat back "Get off your high horse your the entire reason were going after the cure anyway and I am letting her have her own choices just not about this". Klaus sneered back "If I remember correctly it was your band of Scooby Doo friends that put me in a position where I couldn't do anything. Now let's think about it did you help at all with that. No".

What was he talking about what the hell did they do. Obviously Matt knew what was going because he replied "Look this isn't about the past this is about now and there's no way in hell I'm letting my girlfriend risk her life when she doesn't need to". A growl erupted from Klaus's throat " and I'm saying it's not your choice, ,if you look at past experiences I doubt she is going to care what you think". For some reason Matt was unfazed by this and continued to push Nik's buttons "Okay let's look at the past" he started counting down from his fingers "You were a result of cheating, your father hates you and you murdered him, when you get angry with your siblings you put them in a box and nobody cares what you think".

Crap R.I.P Matt you took it way to far, in a quick flash Klaus had Matt against the wall by his throat "say that one more time I dare you" he had pure hatred in his eyes. I put my hand on Nik's shoulder and he let go, Matt rubbed his throat while glaring at him. "Both of you Quiet" they stopped glaring and looked at me " I'm helping that's final okay so both of you quit it". I started to walk away and I saw Klaus standing there looking smug while Matt just looked saddened.

I put my hands in my pockets and left them standing them I just don't want to deal with that right now. You could say I procrastinate on things but the truth is I'm horrible at dealing with other peoples negative emotions. I ended up at the grill because I'm seriously confused and what's the best way to cure that, Alcohol.

I signaled the bar tender and ordered a drink of vodka. When it got slid next to me I picked up the tiny glass and gulped it down it one go. The liquid burned as it went down my throat and entered my system. I smashed down the glass and put my hand up to signal the bartender "Another".

After another few shots everything became kind of dizzy. I highly doubt it was me it was just the entire room spinning not me at all. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly but it didn't seem to help much, if anything it made it worst. I kind of regretted that now but hey at least I'm not thinking about Matt ...... Shit!

I groaned and put my head against the table embracing the coolness of it against my forehead. I heard a familiar voice from behind me but the bench felt so nice. The guys voice who I'd recognized came closer. I realized who it was after a while it was Tyler, damn I hadn't talked to him for awhile. He seemed to realize it was me by the back of my head, because I heard him take a few steps towards me and in hushed voices talked to the bartender. He at in the chair next to me "Crystal are you still awake there" my response was a groan.

He seemed to enjoy my drunken state. He lifted me of my chair and pretended to 'support' me as he put my arm around his neck. He carried me, not like it was a problem for him with his stupid Hybrid strength. When we got outside he checked to see if anyone was looking before lifting me over his shoulder. Luckily for me he didn't vamp-speed or else I would have been sick.

We eventually got to my house and we were just outside the door frame. I groaned and whispered " Come in". He went in and laid me on my bed I was to out of it to complain. He got up to leave but before he left he placed a small kiss on my forehead, well at least I think he did.