Chapter 15:Let's go get this fashion show on a row!

Chapter 15: Let's go get this fashion show on a row!

~Alison~

"BOOM"

My body quickly jolts up to the loud noise and I immediately smile when I make eye contact with Justin standing with a now empty plate.

"Ah, Alison. I didn't mean to wake you. I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but of course I had to wake you up in the process." He says leaning down to pick up the food on the floor.

"It's fine, Babe" I say and he smiles cutely.

"I could get used to hearing you call be that," He says coming towards me and sitting next to me on the bed.

"Well you better cause I'm yours now and forever.

He laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask him.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking how lucky I am to be able to be with you again. Because of you I'll always be able to believe in fate again, Alison. Us meeting again after losing contact for five years is no coincidence. Please believe me when I say that I will never leave you ever again. Last time it was completely out of my control. Hell, we were still both teenagers both of us couldn't stop that. Yet now I have full control of my choices and I guarantee you, I will never let you go ever again no matter what may come our way. I love you so much."

I feel my eyes begin to water and I smile, a sincere smile. "I believe you, Jake. Now you believe me when I say I'm not going anywhere either. I love you so much too. Now lets go get that fashion show on the roll."

....

"Samantha?!" I say as she runs up to me and gives me a big hug, "What are you doing here?" I say pulling away remembering her being the sweetest as she stayed behind at the beach houses instead of coming with Jake and I to his mothers house and now the fashion show.

"You really think I wouldn't be here to watch my best friend strut the runway?" She says and I laugh.

"B-But how did you know where to come, I mentioned it to you briefly, but--

"Your man next to you may have filled me in and thought it would make you feel more at comfort to have me as well," She says and I look over at Jake and he gives me a shy smile.

"Thank you, Jake. You have no idea how much it means to have her by my side for this," I say and before he can respond Kate comes up to the three of us.

"Ah you guys made it! Not to interrupt, but we need all the time we can get to do prepare hair and makeup on you both. Jake you know how to get around please head to the men's dressing room to get your hair and makeup done and then we'll lead you to your outfit," She says to Jake and he nods and leans to give me a quick peck on the lips "Good luck and see you later back stage," he says and heads away to his dressing room.

"Alright, Alison follow me to your dressing room." She says and peaks over to Samantha and adds, "You may come too, dear. Jake informed me that Alison's bestfriend will be joining, Samantha right?" Kate asks Samantha as she begins to lead us through the building.

"Yes, that's me. Thank you for allowing me to be with Alison in the dressing room." She says gratefully.

"Of course we always allow our models to have their best friends along with them if they want to." She says speeding her walk with a stressed tone, but at the same time she has it together showing this isn't her first rodeo with fashion shows.

"Alright here we are." She says stopping at a door with a sign labeled 'Woman's Dressing Room' and opening it to reveal a large room filled with other woman in robes sitting down while getting their hair and makeup done.