Chapter 14:It's Fashion Time, Baby!

~Alison~

"You can do this, Alison." I say as I wrap a towel around my body after a shower.

I called it a night and Jake and I decided to share the hotel room. I mean there's three rooms. What's so bad about that.

Yet you would rather his arms around you.

The voice inside my head needs to shut up.

I quietly open the door since I'm pretty sure Jake is asleep and beat as well. I head to my luggage on my bed and find my pajamas bottoms. I drop my towel to the floor and slip on my under clothes. I slip on the pj bottoms then I search for my top. Where is it?!

"Hey Alison I was wonde-- wow, uh, sorry." Jake say as his hands go up to cover his eyes.

"No, I-" I dig quickly and end up finding it. I slip it on quickly.

"Okay, I'm dressed. What is is, Jake?" I ask and I watch Jake uncover his eyes and he clears his throat.

"Well, I was wondering if you're nervous about tomorrow and if you wanted to talk about it I'm here," Jake says with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm a mess. Completely nervous, hey but I have zero confidence in myself I'm sure it will all be fine, right?" I say sarcastically.

"Gosh, Alison, don't say that. You're beautiful." He says taking a seat on my bed or our bed? Will we be sharing a bed or...

"Thanks, Jake, but I'm still nervous as heck." I say and he laughs, "what's so funny?"

"No, I'm just thinking how crazy everything has been. I'd never thought we'd ever see each other again. High school sweethearts is a good term for it." He says and I smile.

"I always felt as if we would see each other again, some kind of fate deep within me I've always felt it," I say the truth about what and how I've felt within these 5 years that have gone by.

"Really?" He asks me standing up from my bed and standing close to me.

Our lips are about an inch apart "Yeah,"

Our lips connect and it feels amazing--it feels right.

"I've missed this so much. Alison I want you. I need you. I know we've haven't talked about getting together as a couple but damn. There wasn't a day that would go by that I wouldn't think of you. Alison, you're the one, it's always been you," he says and I stare at him and I smile.

"I feel the same way, Jake."

"Be my girl, again?"

"Of course."

. . . .

I wake up to the beeping alarm clock with Jake's arms wrapped around my waist. I smile at the thought of last night.

"Ugh, morning already?" Jake says and I chuckle.

"Yup, and it's fashion time, baby," I say with confidence.

"Woah, last night you were full of nerves and now you're full of confidence." He says and I turn to face him.

"It's the only choice I have, there's nothing else I can do bes--"

"I have a idea." Jake says.

"And that is?" I ask him.

"Well, when I first started to model. They told me to walk out there like you just had the best fucking sex in the whole wide world," he says and I blush.

"Oh, my. Well I'm flustered I say," I chuckle and get out of bed and head to the bathroom, to shower.

"Hey let me join you!" I hear Jake says once I shut the door.

I laugh and I strip down only to my lingerie. Suddenly I get an idea in my head. Maybe I shouldn't.

Ah, what the hell?

I open the door.

"Hey did you forge-- oh shit,"  Jake says and I walk towards him and grab his hand and lead him towards the shower.

Hey, Jake did say that he was told to walk on that runway like he just had the best sex ever.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that's what I plan to do.

----------

Hey guys!

I'm finally back. I never planned to take this long of a break from writing, but I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life. I've been busier than ever. But writing is one of the things I really enjoy to do, so I'm back and ready to write again :)

So, tell me your opinion on the chapter!

The next chapter will be of the actual fashion show.

Don't forget to vote :)

Lots of love,

Jennifer.