Chapter 5:Ally Boo Is History Okay?

~Alison~

"Uh yeah sure I'll talk to you," I said as got out of the booth.

We walked outside entrance.

"Well, if it isn't the little skinny hoe," Ashlynn said glaring at me.

"What?" I asked and she laughed.

"I have this," she said and pulled it out of her bag.

"My journal," I said getting on the tips of my toes trying to grab it. But Ashlynn who was wearing heels making her taller than me and managed to keep it in her grip.

"Aww is someone hurt? I mean you must be after going through you know what for years," she said with a fake smile.

"Stop," I asked her and she shook her head.

"Hmm, should I? I'm gonna tell Jake," she said laughing.

"No don't," I said my eyes starting to water up.

"What? Afraid he'll think your a weirdo?" She asked and I growled. I actually fucking growled.

"I want it back," I said and she pulled it back once again.

"Now now cam down. I won't read it to everyone in one condition," she said.

"What?" I asked eagerly,

"Stop being such a bitch. You hoe," Ashlynn said and walked in with my journal in her hands. How did she even get it in the first place?

I sat down outside on the sidewalk by the entrance.

Jake doesn't need to know what happened.

....

I sat nervously knowing anytime Ashlynn could pull out my journal and read it.

"Then I met this cute guy! And I was like OMG your so cute can I have your number! Them he was like yeah! Then we had sex. Then I never talked to him again," Ashlynn was telling a story which I was forced to pretend to be interested.

I pulled out my phone under the table and texted Samantha to fill her in.

Me- The hoe has my journal :(

Samantha- what the hell? How'd she get it?

Me- I don't know. I guess she just did somehow! I'm so upset and done with her.

Samantha- I know you are. But please calm down don't show her your anger it will only make her feel better. Also I'm getting that journal back. So don't you worry yourself to much.

Me- What would I do with out you?

Samantha- HaHa I don't know but Jake is totally staring @ you :)))

Me-what about Justin? Is he looking at me? :)))

Samantha- no he's not. Just look up from your phone...

I clicked my phone off from the top. I see Justin flirting with Ashlynn. I'm guessing he's drunk. His eyes look red and Buffy.

"Shit," I mutter rubbing my head.

I get up on my feet to leave. I'll just walk home. I'm tired of this.

"Can we talk?" Jake says and I continue walking.

"Hey! Just let me talk," he says and I turn around.

"What do you want?" I asked and look at him fully.