Chapter 8:Huge Mistake

MY GIFS ARE NOT SHOWING UP WHEN I PUT THEM ABOVE SO IM GONNA PUT THEM HERE BELOW

*wink wink*

Chapter 8:Huge Mistake

~Jake's POV~

"Great. We made a huge mistake," I said groaning as I watched Alison walk back inside.

"Whatever, you're lucky." Ashlynn said and went on and drove off.

Really I'm lucky? I feel like the opposite of lucky.

I ran quickly into my house. I grabbed a paper and pen and wrote: I'm sorry meet me by the shore in 5 of you want to-J.H

I knocked on Alison's door. Left the note on her doorstep and ran back next door before she could see me. I watched her open the door and look around then she noticed the note on her doorstep. She opened it and read it. I saw her put it in her pocket of her shorts. She went inside.

I made my way to the shore it was so nice outside.

Once I got down there I waited.

"Jake?" It was Alison.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I know you're with Justin. God, he was my best friend. To see you and him together it hurts like hell. So I wanted to do something that would hurt you. Which was so horrible of me. Which I know you probably won't forgive me. But, heck you came here and you probably will," I said keeping eye contact with her.

"Just shut up and let me lay next to you," she said chuckling and laying next to me on the sand.

!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!

"You know when you moved I felt horrible about myself. I started starving myself. Which I was afraid to tell you when I first got here. I thought you would treat me different. Of course I got help which I didn't want. But, it got worse. I felt the need to cut myself when I did something wrong. But I learned I do stuff wrong everyday. Nobody is perfect but I felt that if I was perfect maybe people would take me seriously. I was lost with out you." Alison said and I hugged her tightly.

It felt awkward being on the sand and hugging her.

"I'm sorry I ever left." I said as I wiped my face from the tears that we're gonna soon be on my cheeks.

"Are you okay now?" I asked as I lay back down on my back.

"I'm getting there," she said with a smile.

"Wanna get in the water?" I asked her and she nodded.

She jumped with her clothes fully on.

I followed her.

I shivered at the coldness of the water.

I pulled her close to me with my hands on her waist. She looked at me I could finally see her up close after years.