Chapter 12:Nothing Like A Good Game Of Basketball

~Alison~

"So Alison, have you continued with basketball? I knew you loved it back in high school." Spoke Jane as we were having dinner.

"Sadly, no I haven't. Um, I'm studying in my last year of college for art." I said as I took a drink of my water.

"That's great. Well Jake took on modeling because he decided he didn't want to go to college. Even though I wanted him to. But I still support him in everything he chooses to do," Jane said as soon as Jake barley walked back in from the bathroom.

"I heard my name." Jake said as he took a seat next to me and put a hand on my thigh which made me smile.

"Yeah, Jake you did. You never told me you took on modeling." I said and I gave him a sly smirk.

Jake turned to me and smiled.

"Yeah and I have trip to attend soon," Jake said looking at his mom in a way that read 'why did you tell her that'?

"Oh, where?" I asked with as I wrapped some pasta with my fork and put it in my mouth.

"New York, it's a national fashion show and I'm really excited." Jake said and I nodded.

Jake, a beauty, is gonna be in a fashion show. Oh my gosh. I would have never thought that in the whole time I've known him.

"So uh opinions?" Jake said his face turning a little pink.

I cleared my throat. "I think it's great that you found a hobby, if that's what you wanna call it. But, I didn't think you would be a model. Maybe a dentist, but not a model." I said giving him a crooked smile.

"That's what I said, it's kinda weird to have your brother be a well known model." Sally said as she let out a sigh.

"Well not exactly well known yet, " Jake paused and smiled at me "this show in New York coming up is what will make me get more known. I'm kinda scared but, also I'm excited."

"Wow just watch your ego, I don't want it getting larger."

....

"You know Alison I haven't seen you play a game of ball in a long amount of time. How about you and I play a game?" Jake said as I was outside and I dribbled a basketball.

"In fact you haven't." I said ducking away from him a throwing it in the basket and running to get it but Jake took it dribbled it and I tried to get it back when Jake smiled and shook his head.

I ran and knocked the ball out of his hands and tossed it at a good aim into the basket. Jake ran and knocked it out before I could score.

"I see you can still play a game," I said as I got in front of him and tried to block him.

"Yeah I can," Jake said and I took the ball sliding on to the ground scrapping my knees in the process.

I felt it start to get a tingly burning feeling that made me close my eyes.

"Holy crap, Alison. Lemme go get the first aid kit." Jake said running inside with out letting me speak.

I sat on the hot cement which made me more in pain. I don't want because I'm not weak like I used to be. But, I can't help it. The way Jake ran inside with out hesitation. In a loving sweet way. That's what made me really cry beside the blood running down on my knees.

"Alison, why are you smiling and crying," I looked up at Jake who was coming my way and kneeled down with a first aid kit.

"You, Jake."

"Me? Oh shit, I knew I shouldn't carried you in and gotten you some pain kill--

"Shh," I said rubbing Jakes face, "you're just so perfect," I said as he locked his eyes with mine.

He leaned back.

"I'm far from perfect , Alison" Jake said cleaning my knees with a wet cloth.

"That may be what you think, but you're perfect to me," I said and he placed a bandage that's had some medicine placed in the middle and then did the same for the other knee.

"Alison, will you come to New York with me?"

I was taken aback. It was a really random statement to make.

"You mean for your huge fashion show thing?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes, and for another reason," Jake said with a silly grin on his face that made me laugh.

"Whats the other reason?" I asked as Jake held out a hand for me to get up and once I did he carried me bridal styles making me squeal. He ran inside passing Jane and Sally who were in the living room. We went up to the room which had all my suitcases in.

Once we got inside he gently set me down and came close in my face.

"The other reason is so we don't have any more to be continued moments," Jake said kissing me on my forehead.

I've always been excited to travel to new places. But now, I'm more excited to travel with Jake.

******************

OMG I CANT EVEN WITH THIS CHAPTER EJNEJEOSN.

I hope you enjoyed it vv much :)

Also, next chapter will be SOME JALISON TO THE EXTREME SO GRAB YOUR HELMETS AND CLICK YOUR SEATBELTS BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT ;)

Sorry for writing in all caps I just do that's when I'm excited.

Also, does anyone watch Riverdale? It's so good episode 3 airs on Thursday and I can't wait!!!

Anyways, thanks for reading sorry for mistakes I'll have to go back later to re read it.

Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts!

Lots of love
-Jennifer :)