Chapter 10:A start of something new

~Alison~

I slowly opened my eyes as I rubbed them a figure mumbled.

"Jake." I said and rubbed his cheek softly the covers still covering me.

"You really know how to turn me on. Just by saying my name." Jake said and I blushed but didn't need to hide it.

"Last night was--

"Awesome, what you dreamed of for years, fantastic, fu--

"Jake I'm completely undressed." I said and he laughed.

"Not my problem."

"Actually it is. I saw you bring in some extra tee shirts last night." I said with a laugh.

"Okay true. But you'll only have a tee shirt and no pants on." Jake said puckering his lips.

"Ugh I'll have to wear my dress from last night then. I'll do the same but don't you think it's a little weird if we go back to our places and your in a dress and I'm in a tux?" Jake said and I let out a huge sigh.

"Yeah you're right. How about we stop at a mall or something."

....

Jake pulled into a parking of a mall.

We walked side to side in our outfits from last night and quickly rushed inside.

"I need a basic tee and shorts and then I'll be fine." I said as I grabbed an aqua short sleeve v-neck and some denim shorts. But, was I really gonna walk around in heels? I pulled a pair of flip flops out of a bin.

"That was quick, but I'm fine being in a tux. It makes me feel more handsome," Jake said and I snorted.

"Ahh, there's that cockiness, for a second I thought it was gone forever." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'll still look flawless at age 70." He said and I rolled my eyes and went up to a counter to pay for the clothes.

"I got it," Jake said and I pushed his hand back.

"No. I got it." I said and he grabbed my money and stuffed it in his pocket and pulled out his wallet to reveal a Visa card.

Jake payed the lady and I grabbed my bag.

"I'm gonna change quickly in the bathroom." I said and Jake nodded.

I found a stall where I undressed quickly and pulled the tags off of the items Jake just bought for me. I slipped on the tee and denim shorts and kicked off the heels which were killing my heels right about now. I was glad to be in these comfortable flip flops.

I stuffed my dress and heels in the bag which I got from my items I'm now wearing.

I walked out quickly after washing my hands.

"Alright I'm ready now," I said and Jake handed me my money back.

"Thanks?" I questioned.

"I took it so you wouldn't be able to pay because you're stubborn." Jake said and I smiled at him.

"I'm not stubborn!" I said and he laughed as we walked to his car.

"Oh, good one." Jake said and by now we reached his car.

"Whatever."

....

"We're here." Jake said and I ran quickly inside to find Samantha sitting on the couch.

"Where the hell were you? I was so scared, Alison." Samantha said and I sighed.

"Is everything okay?" Samantha asked me and I shook my head.

"No, everything is not okay." I said letting out a sigh and looking down at my feet.

"Tell me is everything okay?" Samantha said wrapping her arms behind my back and I nodded.

"I don't love him anymore," I told Samantha and she looked not shocked, but maybe relieved.

"Justin, was worried too." Samantha told me and I looked her in the eyes.

"I care about Justin, I really do. But where is he now?" I asked Samantha and she looked down at her feet.

"About that..." Her voice trailed off.

"What Samantha? Where is he?"

Silence. Pure silence.

"Gosh... What happened while I was gone?" I asked and she still stayed silent.

"He slept with Ashlynn. He was drunk. Like he didn't know what he was doing, at all." Samantha said and I got onto my feet.

"Fucking bull shit!" I yelled at no one, I could of yelled at Samantha, but she did nothing wrong.

The door creaked opened and I locked eyes with Justin.

"Samantha, can you give us some privacy?" I asked her and she nodded and went outside.

"Explain yourself." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Alison! You little whore I know you were out with Jake it's not too hard to put it all together. You were missing. Jake was missing. Huh? I wonder where they went because this is a hard one to answer. Oh, reality check in. They. Are. Probably. Together. Gosh, how did I not know this before?"Justin said sarcastically.

"Says the one who slept with someone else while I was with him," I said biting my lip.

"Yeah, whatever. I slept with Ashlynn about four time while we been here. So what?" Justin said carelessly.

"So what? I-- wait you know maybe you're right. So what you slept with Ashlynn four times.Because last night I slept with Jake. And damn it was awesome." I said and Justin stepped closer to me.

"Alison--

"Nope, I'm not gonna let you ruin my vacation. You either leave this house and I'll stay here and have hell of a great time. Or you stay and I'll stay next door with Jake. But either way Justin, were over!" I said and walked outside and found Jake.

Maybe this is a start of something new. New can be bad. But, new can also be good.

**************************

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Lots of love

Jennifer <3

<will edit later>