Chapter 3:It's just I get distracted by Damon Salvatore

(THE VAMPIRE DIARIES IS MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER PLEASE NO SPOILERS! Thank you)

Chapter 3:It's just I get distracted by Damon Salvatore

~Alison~

After meeting Evan and Michael we headed back to our house. I'm not one to listen to what others say about me. But it really hurt when Ashlynn said rude stuff.

It all happened right after senior year of high school.

Samantha and Justin are the only ones who know what happened.

--flashback--

"Hey what are you doing were supposed to go out to have fun we're going to college in one week Alison let's have fun tonight," I was locked up in the restroom as I heard Samantha's voice from outside. I locked myself in the bathroom for an hours and hours.

I tried to make myself throw up because otherwise I wouldn't be good. Most importantly everyone would never talk to me ever again if I wasn't perfect.

"Alison?" I heard Samantha call out my voice. I tried to get up to make my way to the door. But I was to weak.

"I can't," I barely creaked out.

I felt like any minute I could pass out.

The door slammed open and Justin came in and carried me. I remember passing out in his arms.

Suddenly we arrived at the hospital.

I woke up with the usual tubes connected.

"No, get me out," I said to whoever was in the room. I tried taking off the tubes.

"No, stop leave it on," Justin touched my hands and gently put them down.

"I'm not even welcomed here. I don't deserve to be here," I said my head filled with thoughts. A lot of them controlled my mind. I didn't think of anything else.

"Stop, your perfect the way you are," Justin said and my eyes were closed.

No I'm not perfect. Never have been. And never will be.

--flashback ends--

I slowly wiped my tears which have rolled down my face. I haven't been reminded of that past in a long time. I knew Samantha and Justin still thought of it. But I knew they respected not to bring it up. Which I was thankful for.

I changed out of my clothes. Into sweats. I'm not gonna eat tonight. The most maybe an apple.Maybe tomorrow I could go work out at the gym.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Ashlynn she's always like that. I learned to ignore her though," I looked up to see a girl I didn't recognize her.

"Uhh, Nice to meet you.I'm Alison! It's cool," I lied.

"Hey, I'm Bec. Well I gotta go," she said and she shut the door lightly.

I was thankful she left me alone for a while.

I closed my eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" I opened my eyes to see Jake standing in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said covering my whole body with my covers.

"No I really mean it are you okay?" He ask his eyes shining right in front me.

"Well if you really mean it. Then I'm gonna really mean my answer too. Okay Jake I'm not okay," I said and he sat in front of me on a wheely chair.