Chapter 1:Now That Ladies And Gentlemen Was A Jerk Move

Chapter 1:Now That Ladies And Gentleman Was A Jerk Move

~Alison~

"Hey Justin did you pack the sunscreen?" I asked packing my suitcase which was getting hard to close with all my clothes and other stuff.

"I already have it baby." Justin said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Great!" I said kissing him back.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked me holding on to my waist softly.

"I don't know? How did you?" I said looking up at him and smiling.

"I have no idea just kiss me." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"I need to pack. Kiss me later!" I said and he exited my room.

"Okay!" He yelled back in a flirty way.

Samantha walked in the room with her two suitcases in her hands and headphones around her neck.

"Hey. Are you ready?" Samantha asked me slowly.

"Uh yeah I'll meet you outside." I said and she nodded and left the room.

I packed a few more stuff. Till something fell out of my drawer. A picture of him. As him I mean Jake. I looked at it for almost a minute. And put it in the bottom of my suitcase with my other stuff. I sealed it shut with the zipper. And rolled it outside and Justin was in the car when he looked at me and came out of the car to put it in the back of his truck.

I sat in the passenger seat next to Justin.

Samantha said she didn't mind if she sat by herself in the back. She was listening to Sleeping With Sirens. I knew because I could her it playing from outside of her headphones.

Her and Nathan had there biggest fight ever. He said he couldn't come to the vacation because he needed to work. Samantha said that was an excuse so he could not come. But he got mad and now there on a no talking situation right now. He also said they should break up for a while. So I guess they are taking a break.

"Are you excited?" Justin asked me as he out his right hand on my thigh as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Yeah. I am very excited." I said and he smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

"Good," he said and winked at me.

....

As Justin put gas in his trunk at out first stop. Samantha and I got out of the truck to buy some snacks to eat.

Samantha grabbed a tub of chocolate ice cream. And walked to the counter to pay. I didn't stop her from getting the family sized tub because she's been through a lot. Also the family tub is way better than a pint sized one

I grabbed a 1 liter of Dr.Pepper and a big bag of skittles. Also a snickers bar for Justin.

"4.29." The man said I handed him a 5 dollar bill and he gave me my change. I thanked him and walked out with the plastic bag in my hand. Samantha already payed before me and made her way to the truck.

I made my way into the passengers seat and handed Justin his snickers bar.

"Thanks."he said with a smile.