Chapter 11:Damn Right To Be Continued

~Alison~

He ended up staying. Apparently, Ashlynn was too important for him to leave. What makes me more mad is we hadn't even gone as far as they did. But, part of me is glad. Mostly because right now I'm laying down with Jake on his bed and just talking about everything that has happened when he left.

"I'm sorry," he said which was probably the tenth time he said it.

"I know," was all I said as he rubbed me softly.

I stared at Jake as he looked back at me. He's so beautiful. I've known this for a long time. Nothing can fit perfectly in my hand like Jake's.

"Can I tell you something?" Jake said and I nodded.

"I was there at your graduation." Jake said and my mine flooded with thoughts.

Jake was at my graduation. I know he's lying he has to be.

"Really?" I said with shock as I was laying next to him in his bed.

"Yeah, God Alison, you don't know how much I wanted to run up and kiss you in front of everyone, and not give a damn who looked at us." Jake said with a sigh.

"Why didn't you?"

"I saw you with Justin and you guys kissed. I would of looked like an idiot." Jake said with a chuckle.

"Well I'm not with him now." I said and he looked at me and smiled.

That smile was the smile I fell for in my junior year. But so much has changed since then. But not my love for him. It's funny how I fell in love at age sixteen. So young.

"Obviously, let's go do something great today." Jake said and I got up and let out a huge yawn.

"Like what?" I asked and he smiled.

"My mom really wants to see you. She feels really bad because the reason we-- " he took a huge breath in and slowly let it out, "broke up," he finally said.

"Well I wouldn't mind seeing her. Actually that sounds really great." I said and he smiled.

"Well pack your bags Alison. We're gonna go on a vacation to my moms," Jake said and I smiled but then Samantha peaked her head in.

"Guess I'll stay here and keep an eye on that jerk Justin. Maybe even pull a few pranks," Samantha said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" I asked as Jake grabbed a suitcase.

"Positive. Go have fun with Jake," Samantha said and I smiled at her as she left the room.

....

"So how far does your mom live from your house?" I asked and he kept his attention on the road.

"We're almost there it takes about twenty minutes," he said and I nodded.

I messed with the radio and left it on.

"You look beautiful today,"Jake said with a smile.

I felt okay today. But, maybe it's about time I start feeling good about myself. I always used to think bad about myself really bad. Like to the point where I would look in the mirror and think 'I didn't think it could ever get worse'. But it did. But, right now at this moment I'm okay with accepting a complement from Jake.

"Thank you," I say and I feel proud of myself.

....

"And we're here!" Jake pulled into a huge house.

"Dang, well this place is huge," I said and he grinned.

"Like my di--

"Alison!" I heard a voice yell. It was Jakes mom.

"Hey Jane!" I said as she pulled me into a warm hug.

"You look so beautiful. You're all grown up!" She said and I nodded with a laugh.

"Jake come here," Jane said as she gave her son a long hug.

I awkwardly didn't know what to say. But thank goodness Sally came out.

"Oh, Alison you're here?" Sally said with a confused expression.

I stared at Jakes sister and shot her a smile.

"Yeah, I hope that's okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Yeah, it's more than okay. I really need some company here anyways," she said and I gave her a smile. I knew what she meant. She most likely gets lonely.

"Well I'm here for that," I said and Jake was by my side as he leaned in to give his sister a hug.

"I'll get the bags," I said and Jake pulled away from his sister.

"No, you go inside I'll get them." Jake said and I did so.

"Here I'll lead you to the room that you most likely wanna share with my Jake," Sally said and I gave her a smirk.

"Yeah thanks," I said and I sat on the bed and she sat beside me.

"You know Jake was so excited to come see you at the graduation. Then he came home crying because he loves you so much that it hurt to see you;something that used to be his with someone else." She said and I felt bad, really bad.

"Well I broke up with Justin. He cheated on me." I said and thinking about it made me angry.

"Thank goodness. Not to be rude or anything," she said with a smile.

"No, it's cool." I said and she got up when her brother came in the room.

"I'll leave you guys alone," Sally said and I smiled.

"Well we're sharing a room huh?" He said and walked back to shut the door and he locked it. As he got closer my heart was beating more and more.

"Seems like it," I said and he was laying by me on the bed.

"Well," he said getting closer and I smiled "dinners ready come eat." And he went to his feet.

"Such a tease," I mumbled but he heard it.

"Well, Alison, I don't want to do make out session at my moms house isn't that a rule?" He asked and I chuckled.

"No, but I get your point. I mean they could walk in on us, but I guess that's what locks are for, right?" I said and he nodded.

"Right. But, my mom might think things are getting fishy in here. If we don't go down to eat," he said and I pushed him against the wall and kissed him roughly and pulled.

"To be continued?" I asked with a grin.

"Damn right to be continued."

************************

I know I'm a horrible person for not updating in forever!!

But here's an update :-)

What did u think share your opinions!

Sorry for any mistakes. I'll edit later :----)

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote!

Lots of love,

-Jennifer <3