(36)

Your POV
Jonathan was up and in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. I stayed in bed, looking at the cabinet opposite me. My mind seemed to wonder from thought to thought. I needed to tell Jonathan about what Alex had said, and the worry's I had about Jason.

Jonathan's POV
I entered the bedroom and saw y/n staring at the sight opposite her, she seemed lost and in deep thought.

"Babe?" I softly said, attracting her attention, "What's up?"

Y/n looked at me, her expression turning dull and worried. The sight of her uneasy look made me worry too, I sat down next to her.

"What's wrong, gorgeous?" I asked again.

Y/n stressfully sighed, some hair falling past the side of her cheek.

"It's Jason. I'm worried." She innocently said, he voice having an undertone of fear.

I looked into her e/c eyes. Her eyes held emotion and deep thoughts.

"Why? He hasn't bothered you lately." I replied.

Y/n said nothing at first, this made me worry more and question my own statement. What if Jason had done something to y/n and she wasn't telling me?

I gulped down, huffing. "Y/n? He hasn't bothered you, right?"

Y/n turned and looked at me. "No, no. He hasn't. But he's just been so quiet lately. It makes me nervous."

A sense of relaxation hit me, allowing me to breathe calmly again. "Don't worry, babe. Nothing will happen, and even if he does appear, I won't let anything happen to you." I assured y/n, tucking that strand of hair behind her ear.

She rolled over slightly and looked into my eyes. "Thank you, Jonathan. It really means a lot."

I smiled in return, my hands gently taking y/n's small, soft hands into mine, our fingers intertwining. Y/n smiled, her eyes drifting off to our hands that were tightly attached. I took this moment to appreciate her cute little features and placed some light kisses on her hands.

A / N: I apologise for another short chapter. I don't really have motivation since I'm pretty damn tired and I don't have ideas at the moment. Please forgive mehhh.