(30)

Alex's POV
My eyes felt dry and sore. I'd been crying all night. But the sadness was still filling me. This is all my fault. It's my fault she's gone and my fault she left. I shouldn't of been such an asshole to her. I just wanted to protect her, but I guess I crossed the line. I went too far in terms of protection. I need to talk to her. I need to fix things.

Jonathan's POV
I woke up and stretched, going to wrap my arms around y/n. But then
I noticed that she wasn't there. She wasn't next to me.

"Y/n?" I said, sliding out of bed, pulling the covers off of me.

I looked around the room and into the bathroom, she wasn't there. Empty. I approached the stairs and quickly galloped down them, searching every corner and then to try and find her.

"Y/n?" I called out again.

I entered the lounge and looked around, she wasn't here either. The only other place to look was the kitchen. I started to walk up to the kitchen when I heard a faint sound, like someone was breathing heavily from a panic.

"Babe?" I said and burst into the room, worried and nervous thoughts crossing my mind. Y/n was sat down at the kitchen table, covering her face a little, breathing heavily. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly, and joined y/n at the table, putting an arm round her for comfort.

"It's.. Jason. I'm just scared. It's been troubling my mind since the other day. You know, the day he pinned me down. I've just been worrying and thinking, if he can do that to me, what else can he do? Jonathan, I'm weak against him." Y/n worriedly said, her undertone sounded broken and uneasy. Her eyes were grey and dull; they showed fear and anxiety.

"I'm scared of him, he's pinned me down, he's slapped me twice. He's threatened both me and you. What if I go out for a walk on my own again and he finds me and tries it again?" Y/n finished, holding her head up by her hand in a stressed pose.

Your POV
"You won't go out on your own. I'll be by your side. I'll protect you. You know I will." Jonathan said and sat me on his lap, wrapping his arms tightly around me. "No ones going to hurt you. I won't let them babygirl." Jon added and rested his head against my shoulder.

A/N: I feel like the past two chapters haven't been very good. But I have a few more idea's for the story. Thanks for reading.

Also, I am going to be writing another book about the Netflix series, Riverdale. It will be about the reader, Jughead and Archie. I will let you guys know when I post the first chapter. But I want to write it in detail, with good ideas since I have a lot of ideas.

Don't forget to check out my 80's/90's imagines book! I will take requests. :)